whats for lunch

Seafood salad - not the see food and eat it variety which it would have used to have been :eek: - but the mussels, prawns and squid ring variety! Much better! ;)

I am only pretty new to SW so am keeping it simple and just doing EE. Am having jacket potato, yellow peppers (yum, yum, yum), cucumber and boiled egg. Am in work so is the easiest thing to have. But tasty none the less.

Actifry wedges, beans and veg

This is my lunch today,, mmmm,,, wedges made with my new actifry,, note,, made way too much only ate about half...:D

2011_03_01-1439-_DSC1183.JPG

Just had a bowl of lovely homemade vegetable soup and a slice of small wholemeal bread, followed by a pear.

Just had some sliced turkey, some tuna and mixed salad stuff - so I've decided to have a red day today.
I generally choose which plan depending on what's in the canteen,
I'm very lucky and get fed for free - there are always jacket potatoes available, plain 'normal' salad items, and cold meat/fish/vegetarian products....so, although since being on SW I've avoided the soups, hot cooked dishes and the desserts (except fruit salad), there is always something totally SW suitable, and I get a piece of fresh fruit for afters

Last edited:
Just had some sliced turkey, some tuna and mixed salad stuff - so I've decided to have a red day today.
I generally choose which plan depending on what's in the canteen,
I'm very lucky and get fed for free - there are always jacket potatoes available, plain 'normal' salad items, and cold meat/fish/vegetarian products....so, although since being on SW I've avoided the soups, hot cooked dishes and the desserts (except fruit salad), there is always something totally SW suitable, and I get a piece of fresh fruit for afters
Where do you work that you get fed for free?! I want to join! Haha :D

Emma, I know how lucky I am....breakfast is available too....except I start before it's open, sometimes I pop down, but since SW stick to the weetabix as I can portion it... milk, I know how much goes into the cup as I've pre-measured it :)

The closest office we have to you is in Liverpool.......

Emma, I know how lucky I am....breakfast is available too....except I start before it's open, sometimes I pop down, but since SW stick to the weetabix as I can portion it... milk, I know how much goes into the cup as I've pre-measured it :)

The closest office we have to you is in Liverpool.......
What do you do? xxx

red day dinner for me was 3 thick slices of ham 2 boiled eggs and 1/2 pot asda good for you red pepper and sweet chiili(300g = 1.5 syns) followed by a nana

loosemyageinweight said:
Just had a bowl of lovely homemade vegetable soup and a slice of small wholemeal bread, followed by a pear.

Sounds nice. How many syns for the soup? Am looking forbade decent veg soup recipe.

Another Red day so pilchards and salad followed by ww yogurt and a banana.

Red day for me so having roasted butternut squash, salad & diet cola chicken (no sauce, just chicken) x

I'm at a university open day all day with my son and lunch is provided. Please let them have salad! I'm going to pop a hi-fi bar and a banana in my bag just incase.

Back