whats for lunch

Funky monkey said:
My version of superspeed soup with 5 scan bran & 3 dairylea triangles

Your going for the scan this week arent u? How you finding it? I did 2 days but struggled with anymore. If I've had a decent loss this week though may give it a go again x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

About to make a spicy parsnip & sweet potato soup and home made lemon & coriander houmous (which I will have with crudites).... may attempt the butternut squash curry out of the new cookbook later or a lentil dhal xx

jennyc_uk said:
Your going for the scan this week arent u? How you finding it? I did 2 days but struggled with anymore. If I've had a decent loss this week though may give it a go again x

Scan bran - I had it yesterday with full fat dairylea and it was actually ok so sticking with it till Friday, I don't mind the taste it's just dry! But its helping with the water drinking too :) have been eating loads of SS foods too coz I soooo desperately want to lose something this week, WI Friday morning so I'll let you know x

Hi Sally Cinnamon - would you mind posting your recipe for home made lemon & coriander houmous please? I currently buy the small low fat version pots from Tesco, but would love to make my own - which I presume is syn free? Many thanks :)

- tin of chick peas (drained)
- 3 cloves of garlic
- Juice of half a large lemon
- 1.5 tbsp's of Very low fat fromage frais
- season to taste

place it all in the food blender or blitz with a hand blender.

Then add the flavourings that you want...

*Chilli... a few chilli flakes or a fresh chilli
*Roasted Red Pepper- roast a pepper in the oven
* Lemon & Coriander- Juice of the other half of the lemon and a little zest plus a tbsp of fresh coriander

Blitz again

I do not as a rule follow recipes and you may want to tweak it a little to suit your personal taste.

xx

hi, had a lovely sw quiche, jacket potatoe and salad:D

- tin of chick peas (drained)
- 3 cloves of garlic
- Juice of half a large lemon
- 1.5 tbsp's of Very low fat fromage frais
- season to taste

place it all in the food blender or blitz with a hand blender.

Then add the flavourings that you want...

*Chilli... a few chilli flakes or a fresh chilli
*Roasted Red Pepper- roast a pepper in the oven
* Lemon & Coriander- Juice of the other half of the lemon and a little zest plus a tbsp of fresh coriander

Blitz again

I do not as a rule follow recipes and you may want to tweak it a little to suit your personal taste.

xx
Many thanks for this recipe - sounds great! Cannot wait to try!:D

Usual Wednesday at work lunch..... jacket potato & baked beans, with some laughing cows mixed in..... loads of salad - lettuce, tomato,cucumber,carrot, mixed peppers and a small (read as miniature) fruit salad - watermelon, grapes, apple,kiwi

I had a yummy lunch of Egg & Gammon loaf (from this months mag) with a salad (leaves, tomato, cucumber, onion). Then an apple and orange.
Just had my usual melon & strawberries :)

A bag of bacon rashers & a can of sugar free red bull

Thinking today may not be a great day lol

Funky monkey said:
A bag of bacon rashers & a can of sugar free red bull

Thinking today may not be a great day lol

Sorry wrong post - that was breakfast lol :D x

Funky monkey said:
Sorry wrong post - that was breakfast lol :D x

That was breakfast? Oh dear lol :D

jennyc_uk said:
That was breakfast? Oh dear lol :D

Yeah unfortunately :(
Not feeling great about WI tomorrow so my usual l logic is starve myself as long as possible then eat something stupid!

Back