whats for lunch

I just had leftover Aubergine bake, with green beans and sweetcorn (green day). Was simply delicious!
Have got melon & 2 apples for later
xx

Lunch today for me is going to be 2 low fat sausages (1 syn each) tinned tomatoes, scrambled eggs and 2 WM toast (HEb)
It's really a late breakfast but oh well!

I managed to refrain from having my 2 slices of little bread for breakfast so I can have a sandwich for dinner. And how I am excited about this sandwich - not had one for agggggggggggges cos I usually have toast for breakfast!!!

Good old ham and beetroot sarnie, yogurt and fruit :)

had lunch at a friend's house and she made, jacket potatoes, salad with tuna(it was slimming world, tuna with cracked pepper) it was lovely, and nice to make it myself:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Jamaican jerk chicken, sweet chilli chicken, homemade cheesy coleslaw (HE A & 1 syn for elf mayo) green salad

Had mackerel in tomato sauce, hard boiled egg, lettuce, tomato, cucumber, pickled onions & beetroot

Leftover chilli that was amazing first time round ;) with a jacket potato. Sunday roast for dinner this evening, only meat and loads of SF veg, oh and obviously gravy!! I am ravenous as airport security robbed me of my lunch buggars! Allowed one day and not the next.... where is the consistency?! xxx

hah no way! what was your lunch? xx

Home made butternut squash soup - FROZEN!! If it didn't say 'BNS soup' on the takeaway tin lid they would never have known, because the reason they checked my bag was to take my muller light ... I asked what if I'd have written 'veg stew' or 'spag bol' on the lid would that be ok? And the security guy said 'well then you could be arrested for deceiving us'!!!! PLEASE!!!! I take frozen food every day, if it's frozen, it's not a liquid! And back to the muller light, they have been through every shift for the last fortnight!
They annoy me SO much, different rules every damn day! I have access to the flight deck, and I am security cleared, and know where the axe is ... but the frozen soup and the muller light whoaaaaaa!
OK rant over, I understand why these rules are in place, and I appreciate that they are there, but don't change them every day! wowsers! xxxx

haha i fully agree with you! hopefully u can have your food next time! xxxx

Salmon fillet with 1/2 pouch of tilda lime and coconut rice (2 syns) and mediterranean vegetables in passatta. Followed by baked apple with 1 tbsp mincemeat (HE B) ans 2 tbsps of low fat creme fraiche 1 syn.

Salmon fillet with 1/2 pouch of tilda lime and coconut rice (2 syns) and mediterranean vegetables in passatta. Followed by baked apple with 1 tbsp mincemeat (HE B) ans 2 tbsps of low fat creme fraiche 1 syn.
ooh sounds like your having a med day! :) can i just ask, how many syns for the apple when its baked? xxxxx

Back