whats for lunch

Pilchards in tomato sauce with salad and 5 laughing cow lights

Had to eat on the run today so had a tin of mackerel in tomato sauce then a bit later a spicy sweet n sour mugshot, I know there is no superfree but had loads for breakfast & I'm having a massive salad for tea :D

A massive 3 egg omelette with mushrooms, turkey rashers & 2 wholemeal toast - I am stuffed

im having baked potato with tuna and sweetcorn mixed with light mayo and some lettuce and cucumber :)

hey guys btw what stuff do u put in ur picnic? ive had 2 so far in this nice weather and couldnt find much more than pitta pizza and fruit and alpen lights lol! i was on green days so couldnt have any meat! xxx

a highly uninspiring spaghetti hoops on 1 slice of nimble (synned)

im having baked potato with tuna and sweetcorn mixed with light mayo and some lettuce and cucumber :)

hey guys btw what stuff do u put in ur picnic? ive had 2 so far in this nice weather and couldnt find much more than pitta pizza and fruit and alpen lights lol! i was on green days so couldnt have any meat! xxx

I don't know anything about red/green days as I do EE but yesterday I packed:

Grapes
Apples
Pears
Carrots
Tomatoes
Cucumber
Ryvita minis (5 syns)
I had a ham and baby leaf sarnie (used nimble as my HeB)
Yoghurt
And a bottle of fizzy juice so I had a sweet kick while the kids and hubby tucked into their chocolate.

aw that sounds lovely :) thanku for the ideas!! xxx

How about a pasta / rice salad with loads of veggies.... SW quiche with whatever you fancy, some cold quorn sausages maybe or some crudites and hummous or yoghurt mint dip? vegatable frittata, and of course, good old trusty hard boiled eggs

Take a look in the recipe section, there's a few BBQ / Picnic threads happening.

Have fun

OMGOMGOMG!

Found someone's tremendous recipe for Tuna Pasta Salad last night and must thank them because the whole family loved it and I will definitely make it again...delish.

brown rice, tuna, red onion, cucumber, coriander, boiled egg, sweet potato chunks, parboiled then done in grill pan with f. light, chucked in a box with vinaigrette dressing and black pepper. nice. a graprefruit and a muller lgiht, an apple and and orange. thats for a nightshift.

We had picnic on Saturday, and as we were travelling down on the Friday night made something which I though would keep; boiled eggs, boiled pots, couscous (made Saturday am), wholemeal rolls, cheese (cheese grater inc), tinned tuna (tin opener inc), fruit & wine:D I had couscous with apple & cheese for my picnic lunch & the men had cheese/egg rolls etc. I was also going to take some tinned corn & cherry toms, but didn't get to the shops.

Lovely mushroom stirfry with rice noodles.... Are rice noodles free? x

I think as long as they are dried they're ok - you have to syn them if they're fresh.

Rice Noodles...drool:)

I have 2 slices small wmeal bread (HE)with 1 laughing cow light triangle (HE) instead of butter, loads of ham, lettuce, tomato, cucumber then packet of pickled onion space raiders crisps (3 syns) fat free yog and loads of fruit yummy yummy am full up now

Leftovers from last nights tea, pork escalopes in syn free bbq sauce with rataouille and boiled rice.

i shall be sampling the super speed soup i made yesterday. I hope it's yummy!

Back