whats for lunch

S W quiche and melon for afters. Lovely, hubby had a salad with his and really enjoyed it. Hold the salad for me I am afraid!!!!!

Today will be a massive plate of stirfry vegetables, waterchestnuts & bamboo shoots (if I have some) served with a northern catch salmon fishcake x

2 northern catch salmon fishcakes with green salad and beetroot

I guess my lunch was egg in a mug followed by fruit. :)

im having pasta with marmite and cheese today! very excited as ive not tried it before lol and will maybe have a ww lemon yogurt after xxx

I'm making a bit of a concoction today. Bubbling away on the hob is minced turkey with spring onions, courgette, grated carrot, tinned tomato, chicken stock, small amount of rice in with it, paprika, tabasco... cant remember if i put anything else in there but it smells and looks absolutely delicious! It's just simmering now to cook the rice through :D

im gonna have marmite on pasta with cheese again today! second day going mmmmm xxx

was going to have apple and salad but just read pasta and philly cheese so think might go for that instead :)

cheese salad sarnie with coleslaw and sugarsnap peas! I havent had a sarnie in 4 weeks so this was GOOOD!

Back