whats for lunch

No probs. :)

It's a recipe I posted ages ago...it's so easy to make :) Here's the recipe:

Chicken and Sweetcorn soup (Serves 4)

1 bunch of spring onions sliced
Frylight to fry off the spring onions
14oz (400g) can of creamed sweetcorn
4 oz frozen sweetcorn (tinned is fine though)
6oz cooked chicken meat
1+1/4 pints of chicken stock
1 egg, beaten

Method:

1. Fry spring onions for 30 seconds
2. Add creamed and frozen sweetcorn, chicken and stock
3. Bring to the boil, cover and simmer for 5 minutes
4. Bring almost to the boil, add beaten egg slowly, while gently stirring soup to form egg threads
5. Cook until the egg has set - do not boil

Syn free soup on EE, or could use chicken as a HexB on Green, and almost as good as chicken and sweetcorn soup from the Chinese! :D

1/3 plate salad, 1/2 pack risso gallo risotto, pitta pizza with 1/2 tbs ketchup under my hea of cathedral city lighter. Gorgeous lunch, both he's and 1/2 syn. Trying to save my syns as off to a wedding today and it's a buffet so no idea what's going to be there. I'm flexi synning my evening meal and will be having cake:)

White nimble bread with grilled bacon, extra light flora 2tsps (1 syn), 1 tbsp of ketchup (1 syn), babycorn, 4 strawberries

Jacket potato with baked beans, mozzarella (hex) and a salad followed by vanilla activa with frozen chopped up bananas...mmm!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Well today I heated up some super speed soup and added some cut up slimmers sausages and 2 pieces of bacon. this was brunch as I was cleaning the house and forgot to eat breakfast. It was 6syns as I used 4 sausages :)

**punk*~*star** said:
SW pitta pizza (HExA&B) with wedges & salad

Howd you make your pizza? Keep saying Im gonna do it but was maybe gonna use a wholemeal mini baguette instead hmmm

ashton.x said:
Howd you make your pizza? Keep saying Im gonna do it but was maybe gonna use a wholemeal mini baguette instead hmmm

Going to make tomato sauce with tinned tomatoes, onions, cayenne pepper, splash balsamic & bit of sweetener reduced then popped on top of a baked pitta bread (if you bake it first it doesn't go soggy) & sprinkled with cheese & maybe mushrooms if I have any left :)

We are having roasted turkey breast, bubble and squeak, carrots, peas, stuffing and gravy - nom nom!!

Subway plain turkey sandwich on brown with loads of salad, extra light Mayo & a bag of prawn cocktail crisps - not great but we going to zoo for the day so could have been sooooo much worse x

Back