whats for lunch

Today, mine is :

Homemade beefburgers with salad, 1oz grated cheese Hea and 2lvl tbsp hellmanns extra light Mayo 1 syn.

Mine is brunch missed breakfast so having 2 boiled eggs, beans. Bacon and 2 slices nimble bread and tea. And a wee nap to top it off would be great anyone fancy keeping my two boys loo

Omlette I think......with onion, courgette, pepper etc, and maybe some HEA cheese!

Steak pieces with peppers, onions, mushrooms marinated in soy sauce with noodles... lush

Have just had a Wholegrain Carbonara pasta 'n' sauce(made with water) 1 1/2 syns
Very nommy

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I shall be having an Easy Bean Moroccan Tagine. I like the way it rhymes :)

I bought a pot yesterday while shopping for lunch today thinking it would be less than 5 syns, went on syns online and ITS FREE. Very happy now.

Oh, with 2 teeny slices of bread (HEB) to mop up sauceness.

xx

That sounds tasty - where'd you get that from? or should I ask, which brand is it please (not the bread LOL).... it's a nice surprise to find something is free when you thought you'd have to syn it :D

That sounds tasty - where'd you get that from? or should I ask, which brand is it please (not the bread LOL).... it's a nice surprise to find something is free when you thought you'd have to syn it :D

The brand is Easy Bean. It's looks a little bit like Innocent (smoothie peoples) packaging. It was in Sainsburys. It was delicious, fairly spensive though, I think it was £3....

xx

No idea yet.....salad, jacket spud, cous cous....who knows?!

I'm going to go to the wonderful canteen at work who do the bestest jacket potatoes in the entire world and have jacket tato, cheese and beans for £2.25.

And the tatos are mahoosive.

Oh and McDonalds drive through for a massive diet coke, i'm feeling a little delicate and that always cheers me up!!

xx

Baked potato with tuna, lettuce, cucumber, tomato and pepper. All free and i'm completely stuffed :)

No idea yet.....salad, jacket spud, cous cous....who knows?!

Decided on pasta with chopped fresh tomatoes, spring onion, mushrooms and tuna, with 3 extra light laughing cow cheese triangles melted in (half of HEA), followed by chopped up apple, necterine and strawberries to ensure 1/3 superfree.

Back