whats for lunch

Leftover veg curry and brown rice. Followed by vanilla yogurt.

Sent from my Desire HD using MiniMins

so i ended up with...
4 original ryvita, last nights steak, tomatoes, beetroot and a watercress/spinach salad.
1/2 a toffee mullerlight and a satsuma
Lauren xX

Batchelors savoury rice with added veggies - it made a huge portion so having the rest for tomorrow's lunch

Batchelors sweet chilli rice with 2 chopped up sausages mixed in - Stuffed now :) - apple and satsuma now sitting there telling me I have to eat them :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Batchelors Pasta n Sauce - the macaroni cheese one. It was vile. I've only ever had the tomato, onion & herb one before, which I really liked. Any others I need to steer clear of?

Leftovers from last night - tuna steak, rice and mediterranean roast veggies, which I will bung in the microwave here at work to reheat.

Hmmm, won't have any leftovers from tonight's dinner so might have to make another quiche for lunch for tomorrow - I am now hooked on the SW quiches!

Green salad with spring onion, cucumber and red pepper topped with prawns in a light mayo, lemon juice and dill dressing! Errrm...yum. When lunch? hah

Just had a bowl of reheated stew and it was lovely! :D

At noon I had 2 x fruit salad pots, weetabix bar (4) & quavers (4.5)

Now I'm having second lunch of a chicken Mugshot & vanilla activia snackpot

Bowl of pasta with tuna,sweetcorn,mixed in chopped peppers,carrots,cu and mixed in a tiny bit of Mayo and a tiny bit of sweet chilli sauce. Then some pineapple, was still hungry so had a yog

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Back