whats for lunch

mug shot, a satsuma, an apple and 2 hi fi light bars (hex b)

lollypop1985 said:
how did you make the pizza?

Sainsburys basics instant mash, add less boiling water than it says to make a thick "dough" add a pinch of salt.

Let it cool for a minute then roll into a ball and flatten out into a pizza base shape, thinner the better.

Spray a baking tray with frylight, place the base on and spray the top, bake for approx 20 mins at 180 or until golden brown.

Top with tomato purée, HE of cheese and whatever toppings you like, mine had smoked salmon and sweet pepper.

Place back in the oven for 5 to 10 mins.

Although this would be classed as syned because of using the potato as flour (food abuse), I didn't syn it because it was a meal and not a snack.

Im havin a slimming world quich, made with leftover chicken,cabbage,potato,mushroom/tomato,carrot,string beans,2 eggs, half tub quark and half tub cottage cheese. Its lush, I had a third yesterday for breakfast and lunch.

Today is left over baked bean lasagne, not sure if its got my 1/3rd SF so i've brought a little tub with salad leaves, cucumber & beetroot too :D

Jacket Potato with Cheese (HExA), Baked Beans and Salad..what can I say, I'm a creature of habit! :p

Yummy salads!

There is a health food shop in our town that does the most delicious salads. I wouldn't have the time or energy to make them at home but they fool me into thinking that I am having a takeaway when I am staying healthy!

Today, I am green and have got new potatoes and chives, couscous, carrot and beetroot, peppers with lettuce and blueberries and a little bit of coleslaw which I am counting as syns. Unlike the salad bars in supermarkets , they are not lagged in oil and mayo and the flavours are amazing. The best bit of all is that they fill me up completely and if I decide to do an EE day then I can have some chicken too. Happy scoffing. x

There is a health food shop in our town that does the most delicious salads. I wouldn't have the time or energy to make them at home but they fool me into thinking that I am having a takeaway when I am staying healthy!

Today, I am green and have got new potatoes and chives, couscous, carrot and beetroot, peppers with lettuce and blueberries and a little bit of coleslaw which I am counting as syns. Unlike the salad bars in supermarkets , they are not lagged in oil and mayo and the flavours are amazing. The best bit of all is that they fill me up completely and if I decide to do an EE day then I can have some chicken too. Happy scoffing. x

Mmm, they sound lovely! :drool: Enjoy x

vege pitta pizza here with red onion, sweetcorn and mushrooms. O:)

I'm guessing this is in St Ives? Hope so, I'm on hols there in the summer so will try this! What's it called?

My man (who isn't on SW - and really doesn't need to be) is cooking lunch for us right now.
Chicken gently fried in fry-light, with seasoned rice, mixed veg, and a sauce (made from chopped tomatoes and garlic).
All free. All filling. All yummy.
Can't wait, it smells soooooo good :)

been busy today so just sitting down to grab a mugshot and a pot of fruit i prepped earlier with strawberries,pineapple,blueberries and grapes.

I had a yummy cooked breakfast for lunch - baked beans, bacon and sautéed potatoes! Along with fruit salad of apple, raspberries, strawberries and kiwi for my super free of course!

Back