whats for lunch

Roast dinner done in slow cooker (beef, onion, garlic, sprouts, sweet potato, carrot, potato, Salt & pepper). I am having my main meal at lunch-time so my body has more time to burn it off properly.

How do you do a roast dinner in slow cooker! Still a novice! Sounds yum!

How do you do a roast dinner in slow cooker! Still a novice! Sounds yum!
Just put seasoned meat in and cook overnight- I turn it off before going to work and take meat out, so the juice goes cold and all the fat sets on top. skim off any fat. Then 2-3 hours before eating add carrots, sprouts, courgette, sweet potatoes and any other veg you like on top of the meat. No need for gravy as juices from the meat is delicious and meat comes apart easiy. Here is a picture.

Attachments

• IMG_0052.jpg
    IMG_0052.jpg
    626.9 KB · Views: 193
Pasta n sauce high veg, tomato and med veg flavour, using 120ml skimmed milk (HEXA- still got 220ml left to use :)) and some fruit afterwards

Carrot and coriander soup (made yesterday) with 2 ryvitas, cheese and mushroom pâté (made about five minutes ago! It needs to sit really before being eaten but I'm impatient lol)

Christmas lunch:
Nibbles - Garlic bread (bread, grated garlic, parmesan), fresh prawns
Main - Turkey leg stuffed with Mince beef, onion, parsely, rice, red currant, almond and served with roast potato, purpe potato, sweet potato, parsnip, carrot, broccoli, sprouts, mashed potato topped with 1/2 HEXA cheese
Dessert - GU Bluberry cheesecake, pineapple, lichees
Drink - Had a bottle of Black currant sparkling wine but did not fancy it (I am not a drinker really), and ended up drinking Diet coke.

Attachments

• IMG_0080.jpg
    IMG_0080.jpg
    894.7 KB · Views: 243
  • IMG_0081.jpg
    IMG_0081.jpg
    629.7 KB · Views: 213
  • IMG_0084.jpg
    IMG_0084.jpg
    646.5 KB · Views: 207
  • IMG_0085.jpg
    IMG_0085.jpg
    780.8 KB · Views: 240
image-1493790821.jpg

image-3092900479.jpg

Christmas dinner 7syns .. Potion of trifle 1syn ;)

2 boiled eggs, a slice of wholemeal toast (hexb), Apple crumble yoghurt (0.5 syns) and pineapple

A lovely big salad with prawns, only Syns was the Marie Rose sauce.

Back