whats for lunch

The plan was spaghetti carbonara but my shopping isn't coming until after lunch now so I think I'll have jacket potato, beans and onion with some salad.
Or maybe another salad with potatoes. I am undecided today.

Chilli & Rice followed by some Melon

Chana masala (chickpea curry) from the Curry Feast book.

Was at a funeral today so just had to make the best choices from the buffet food at the wake. I had 4 chicken drumsticks (skin removed) and salad which did have a bit of coleslaw on (estimating 5 Syns worth)

Having my old favourite today...Finn Crisp topped with cracked black pepper Low Low and cherry tomatoes! :)

I'm having beans on 1 slice of Wholemeal Bread (1.5 syns as a full size slice) and a whole roasted butternut squash with garlic and chilli flakes - yum!

I'm going to have an Egg EL Mayo / Light Salad Cream Sandwich and either Pineapple Fingers or Quavers..will see what takes my fancy :D xx

Homemade vegetable soup with toast (HEB), 1 Babybel (HEA) and cherry tomatoes. Followed by strawberries covered in raspberry yogurt (1.5 syns).

Oh my god my lunch was so yummy I want to eat it all over again!! 10 syns for the tofu though but was totes worth it and I've got nothing else to spend them on today :)

Back