whats for lunch

Over in Manchester today with work, had an awful fear all day about not being able to control the plan. Was afraid I was going to how to pick the ham out of sandwiches at lunch but luckily it wasn't just sandwiches today!!

I managed to have some chicken, ham, salad - rocket and mixed leaves, an orange, grapes, prawns and smoked salmon. Pick 'n' mix but all freeeeeee :-D

Beautiful slimbo 5syns) with hexa cheese and ham and a fruit salad

image-1099213146.jpg

Are any other of the innocent veg pots free? Ok struggling for quick an easy lunch ideas I can take into work. I have use of a kettle and microwave here. Can anyone tell me the syn values for bachelors fat free noodles?

I'm the same. I try to take leftover teas in or make baked potato in the microwave. X

Mine today will be a light lunch as provided on the course I am doing.

So taking grapes for the journey and just going to be sensible.

It's work for me tomorrow, so, going to cook some skinless boneless chicken thighs with some type of seasoning, and roast some veggies, half for lunch today, half for tomorrow, but shall I use couscous or rice?

Taiko Vietnamese prawn crystal rolls from Waitrose (0.5 Syns)

superspeed soup for the 4th time this week, i'm telling you, better be worth it lol:scale: it is quite tasty though so shouldn't really complain lolxxxx

I've just had a big JP with cheese, baked beans and salad. Followed by a fruit salad of apple, strawberries, blueberries and grapes. Yum! :)

Back