whats for lunch

Ryvita topped with Tesco Light Choices cottage cheese and cherry tomatoes :)

Salad, cottage cheese, crab and a chinese mug shot to get some carbs in x

Rice , bit of cucumber , tomato, red onion salad and red pepper stuffed with chicken and chorizo :)

Oops! I'd already began munching before taking a photo so it doesn't look as nice now!!

A huge salad with tomatoes, cucumber, lettuce, sugar snap peas, red pepper, green pepper and my lovely diet coke ham! With a little bit of EL salad cream over the top :)

Attachments

• image-261573708.jpg
    image-261573708.jpg
    552.6 KB · Views: 128
A Mug Shot. Ergh, was up at 5.30am for a meeting and had no enthusiasm to make lunch so having a bit of a rubbish one but will make an effort for a nice superfree healthy dinner tonight. If I don't fall asleep first :nightf:

Working from home today so instead of usually salad ect I had beans,toms,mushrooms and 2 fried with fry light eggs

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    259.9 KB · Views: 143
Yesterday was chicken n mushroom baked risotto n fruit n today was lm red onion sausages x3 eggs mushrooms n beans n 2 pears

I had Quorn Hotpot today with loads of veg, as it was on the menu at the primary school where I work. The cook is a Maintainer with SW so it's really handy as she can instantly tell me what's Syn Free and what isn't. Unfortunately, the totally delicious cheese flan she makes doesn't fall into the former category!! :(

Home made mushroom soup, bread and an activia yoghurt

An Innocent Moussaka veg pot with a tub of pineapple afterwards

Low fat sweet chilli chicken noodles with peppers and mushrooms. Small baked potato with light mayo on the side :)

Back