whats for lunch

Forgot my lunch so just got a mugshot and I had about half, god I've really gone off them, they taste so processed! Got a fruit salad and a muller light hopefully will keep me going

Bacon and mushroom eggs followed by pineapple.

A massive bowl of pasta with tuna, peppers, red onions and extra light mayo, topped with some baby plum toms, should keep me going until dinner :)

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    454.8 KB · Views: 161
Today i had a wholemeal roll with chicken salad & extra light mayo (1/2 syn) & a diet coke xxxx

Dry fried egg on HEB toast, followed by a bowl of Muller Light banana and custard yogurt with chopped up banana in it

I had 2 sweet n sour Mugshots followed by a banana

Pulled pork Sarnie(heb), coleslaw(0.5) and a tomato. And a plate of fruit!
ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1372077180.548190.jpg

Sent from my iPhone
1st weigh in 24/6/13 -1lb (-57lb)

Last edited:
Last nights leftover pasta and home made free ratatouille.

Savoury rice with extra peppers and a banana afterwards

Boring old ham, reduced fat WW cheddar cheese and light mayo (2 syns) on wholemeal mini bread (HEXA & HEXB), vanilla muller, cherry bakewell Alpen Light (3 syns), and ready salted French Fries (19g 4 syns). Hoping to raid the cupboards and be a little more adventurous tomorrow. It's difficult as I don't have a microwave or toaster at work! Any ideas for cold lunches?

Some faves of mine are pitta pizza with ham & sweetcorn, syn free chicken fried rice - cold (YUM), homemade crustless quiches.

Feel free to add guys!

Back