whats for lunch

I was a little shocked also hun as i had put in the free food allowance so i expected to see maybe 6 or 7 not 21! I am just wondering if there is a lot of oil used in prep, at least we know now lol!

If you are ever near marks & spencers they have a great lunch dish- vietnamese salad bites with marinated pork in them comes with a sweet chilli sauce and a side of carrot batons and its absolutely yum! ....and only 2 syns for the whole pack! its my new fave lunch lol and thats what i had today:) xxx

Oh my word I saw your picture of them and they look so yummy! Might have to venture there for a little payday treat!

Having a packed lunch today

2 brown sandwich thins
Extra light cheese triangle
Wafer thin ham
Red onion
Cucumber
Baby plum tomatoes
Worcester sauce French fries :)

Roasted peppers with a hea of melted cheese, chicken breast, mullerlight, grapes and a glass of diet coke with a slice of lemon. Stuffed! X

Last edited:
Seasoned chicken, bachelors chicken veg, fresh vine tomatoes.

Really filling

I eat my lunch at work so have cooked chicken diced, SW potato salad, HeX grated cheese, muller light and a big tub of strawberries for the 1/3 superfree (doing EE)

Sweet Thai chilli super noodles
Chilli and coriander king prawns
Mixed peppers
Red onion
Cherry tomatoes

Followed by toffee muller light
And pineapple fingers to dip in YUM YUM !! ;-)

Home made Quorn chilli, home made mexican rice (rice, green peppers, chopped tomatoes, onions, garlic, beef stock, spices), Total 0% (in place of soured cream) and hot sauce! It's so delicious!!!

Home made Quorn chilli, home made mexican rice (rice, green peppers, chopped tomatoes, onions, garlic, beef stock, spices), Total 0% (in place of soured cream) and hot sauce! It's so delicious!!!

Yum! What spices do you use?

2 quorn burgers topped with cheese and tomato with lettuce and cucumber

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    252.5 KB · Views: 118
Back