whats for lunch

Lunchtime disappointments today. Was meant to be Tuna and roasted veg, however the tin opener in the office kitchen has gone AWOL, so now I just have roast veg!!!

Smoked Haddock, broccoli, carrots, cauli

Spaghetti with hex a grated cheese. I know, no super free but home poorly so not very motivated today. Will have a fruit salad later.

Hmm not sure .. I have peppers, sweetcorn, tomatoes, cucumber, cheese. May just have a throw it together salad!

I've had my usual - a 'flavoured' couscous (I love the Ainsley Harriott ones) with spring onion, cherry tomatoes, peppers, cucumber and I add some sliced chicken (chilli chicken today) with some FF dressing (and I always add a spoon of light honey & mustard dressing for that little bit of extra taste). With that I have some fruit and a yoghurt. It does me.

Leftover chuck it all in casserole. Chicken thighs, turkey, carrots, celery, leeks, parsnip (maybe went a bit wrong there!) and pearl barley

I just had a smoked salmon, spinach and dill omelette with salad - spinach, rocket, radish, celery, mushrooms, and roasted butternut squash with plenty of salt and pepper and some balsamic vinegar.

I had smoked peppered mackerel fillets with rocket and salad leaves with lemon juice. Worth the syns!

Salmon pasta with Philadelphia, cauliflower & broccoli

Back