whats for lunch

I thought I would see if we could get this thread started again.
I often lack ideas for lunches and usually end up having something boring, so it would be great to get some ideas.

Today I've had Spicy Cous Cous with Salad.
My problem is time. Often pre make soup and potato salad with bacon and salad. Fruit and yoghurt. As i eat at home at lunch time i can do things like fish fingers and salad. Humus and crispbread cous cous wuth veggies. It is the hardest one for me. Jkt potato is good with low syn chilli but if u eat at work some things are not so easy to do. Maybe we should make a list to inspire us all

I gave into temptation and went for a Toby carvery. Should mean I miss dinner though lol

Going to go for homemade BNS and sweet potato soup add I have loads and it's really filling and seem to lose better the weeks I have soup for lunch

Going to go for homemade BNS and sweet potato soup add I have loads and it's really filling and seem to lose better the weeks I have soup for lunch
I agree. I often av soup and make croutons then use them just a few a day instead of bread
Is it a sw recipe your bns and sweet potato x

I agree. I often av soup and make croutons then use them just a few a day instead of bread
Is it a sw recipe your bns and sweet potato x
It's one from someone in here. I basically chuck all veg I have in the house but majority being bns and sweet potatoes (add an onion, possibly a leek, celery) add stock and some sage and simmer for 30 minutes. Blend up and done

Today I had the Thai style chicken soup from the SW little book of soups. I think they've taken poetic license with the picture as 4tbspn of coconut milk does not look like their picture

Back