Whats for lunch?

I had 5 crispbakes with 100g philli garlic and herb and 5 slices of cherrywood smoked turkey breast. 13pp for it all. Was really feeling hungry this am :D

I missed brekkie this morning, and ive just got back in so i had porridge with golden syrup from greggs for lunch. 7pp

Great thread! I had;

6 melba toast - 1
50g tuna + sweetcorn sandwich filler - 2.5
Activia Snackpot raspberry - 1pt

4.5 in total! I like having small amount of points for breakfast and lunch so i can have a big tea/dinner! xx

I had :

2 bits of Warburtons Brown 3pp
1 Dairylea Light 1pp
4 slices of bernard matthews ham 1pp
WW Mango Yoghurt 1pp
Some cucumber
Walkers Baked 3pp
Harvest Chewee Bar 3pp

I hate when they only have NI per 100g then don't tell you how much the sandwich weighs!!

I had a bowl of spicy parsnip soup (3PP), two slices WW bread (3PP) toasted with extra light Philadelphia (1PP) and a couple of green jalapeños for extra taste :)

To get round this, enter the nv of the "pack", put it as the 100g nv and put the portion size as 100g. if that makes sense

To get round this, enter the nv of the "pack", put it as the 100g nv and put the portion size as 100g. if that makes sense

That does make sense, I think, but the sandwich I am thinking of only had NV per 100g, and then didn't have NV for the whole sandwich, OR how much the sandwich weighed. Ok so I just weighed the sandwich in the end as I happened to be at home but hardly very helpful!

That does make sense, I think, but the sandwich I am thinking of only had NV per 100g, and then didn't have NV for the whole sandwich, OR how much the sandwich weighed. Ok so I just weighed the sandwich in the end as I happened to be at home but hardly very helpful!
Don't forget that if you divide the calories by 40 it will be accurate give or take 1pp A very easy way to do it when you are out x

I had 4 ryvita with some WW soft cheese with onion & chive (I think) with some lettuce and cherry toms on top. I think that's was 6pp (I never know how much a "serving" is and it's 1pp per serving of the soft cheese.... So I said 2pp as I only used a thin spread of it on each ryvita)

Had the most boring lunch- cupboards are bare til the big shop tomorrow! Had ham roll and walkers cheese and onion - 13 blooming points but filled me up.

0pp bns & red pepper soup with a ww toasted pitta for me! Yum x

today I had a salad made with 300g cherry tomatoes and 300g watercress leaves dressed with 1 tsp of olive oil and a little bit of salt, with 1 can of Sainsbury's Tuna with sweetcorn, 1 apple, 1 pear, 18g of mixed nuts and a cup of green tea :)

the NV of the pack isn't enough, only has cals sugars fats and fibres.

I think it was like 200odd calories on the 100g bit, 300odd on the front so I worked it out as being 150% or 150 grams. Complete guesswork but I did slightly overestimate just in case :p

GCSE maths class came in use for the first time since I left school in 2003.... LOL

I had 4 ryvita with some WW soft cheese with onion & chive (I think) with some lettuce and cherry toms on top. I think that's was 6pp (I never know how much a "serving" is and it's 1pp per serving of the soft cheese.... So I said 2pp as I only used a thin spread of it on each ryvita)

50g of low fat soft cheese (most brands, including WW) is 1pp per 50g, so if you had a thin spread of it you probably only had 1pp of it :D.

Today I'm having a ham sandwich in a small brown roll with salad, onions and smidge of light mayo, an apple, a banana and a low fat aldi yogurt - 5pp for the sandwich, 3pp for the yogurt.

happypear said:
50g of low fat soft cheese (most brands, including WW) is 1pp per 50g, so if you had a thin spread of it you probably only had 1pp of it :D.

Ah fantastic! I defo had less than 100g of it! Thank you :) x

3 ryvitas (3), spead with extra low fat soft cheese (1), 3 slices of smoked salmon (2), a big juicy basil leaf on each one, and a side salad with Hellmans fat free vinegerette (0).
6 in total for lovely lunch :D

Back