What's for lunch?

Spicy lentil and parsnip soup and low cal hot choc.

I've been very naughty and had a pack of Canadian ham seabrook crisps. My other half put them in the trolly yesterday and the temptation was too much to resist. I did stop at one pack though which is an achievement for me. :eek:

Ham sandwich, apple and a Tesco reduced fat choc bar

Not the best choices but still within my calorie allowance wholemeal roll no spread, filled with ham and cottage cheese. A slimma soup & a packet of hula hoops
Claire

I had a home made lentil soup, which was very hearty, followed by a blood orange (my current addiction!)

I had beef chunks & butter beans in a tomatoe & red wine sauce with broccoli.

Made the beef dish with a jar of Lloyd grossmans and added 2tbsps of tomatoe paste and it's made enough for 3meals :)

Lunch today is wholemeal roll tuna mayo and cucumber, a yoghurt and an apple, lunch on the run today at work!

Forgot my lunch today so have had to pop out and got a tuna and cucumber wholemeal light choices sandwich and apple bag from tesco.

To be honest it isn't much different to what I left in my fridge anyway and same amountof calories. I now have a chicken tikka wholemeal sandwich and apple all packed up ready for me tomorrow ha ha

Peanut butter sandwich, apple and satsuma. And a cuppa.

I had a home made lentil soup, which was very hearty, followed by a blood orange (my current addiction!)

I love blood oranges! Must remember to get some when I next go shopping yummy.

Homemade broccoli n phili soup....yummy.....seemed to hit the spot today, unlike yesterday when I just couldn't satisfy my raging appetite.

Pea and ham soup with a wholemeal roll.

Dinner is beef and tomato casserole with broccoli and savoy cabbage. It's in the slow cooker and has been teasing me all day.

HellieCopter said:

Hey do u hav recipe for this and amount calories in it??:)

Think today will be toasted tuna wrap and apple! Have PAC meanies here for d kids aswel that r teasing me :(

I had spaghetti on toast. 241 cals. And a satsuma 30 ish cals.

Back