What's for lunch?

Salad for me with kidney beans, pintos beans, mozzarella , rocket and cottage cheese

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Slice of seeded bread toasted with raspberry and vanilla jam, an activia yogurt, a pack of mini cheddars and a clementine x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Ham sub on herbs and cheese & Sunbites sour cream and cracked black pepper & diet coke

Yummm :)

Today I just really fancied beans on toast !

I had that for lunch on saturday, really hits the spot doesn't it ^.^

For lunch today I had a lettuce salad with a tiny bit of tuna, really yummy, an orange and a banana (also had carrot and cucumber sticks as my mid-morning snack)

Didn't realise how amazing tuna tastes without mayonnaise! I don't think I've ever had it without it before >.<

KatiePillow said:
I had that for lunch on saturday, really hits the spot doesn't it ^.^

For lunch today I had a lettuce salad with a tiny bit of tuna, really yummy, an orange and a banana (also had carrot and cucumber sticks as my mid-morning snack)

Didn't realise how amazing tuna tastes without mayonnaise! I don't think I've ever had it without it before >.<

It's amazing without mayo on a crispy hot jacket spud with some chopped spring onion, black pepper and a squeeze of lemon! yum!!

Ham, cucumber and tomato sandwich.

I hate tuna without mayo :)

Home made veggie soup and 2 lil rolls tomorrow. 342 cals altogether

Brown bread and peanut butter, a banana and a satsuma

Homemade carrot and coriander soup x

BabyBlueEyes said:
Homemade carrot and coriander soup x

Love carrot and coriander soup, yummy

Chocolate slimfast, love them! x

Had planned a eat smart chilli wedge bowl (they are sooooo good!!) but life got in the way so I had a wrinkly apple and a soggy tuna sandwich from the shop. Niiiiice!!!

Back