What's for lunch?

Fast day today! Lunch will be Tesco multigrain instant oats {179cals}

Honey ham on two slices of Warburton's thick wholemeal. Plus a packet of Aldi cheese curls, Mr Kipling mince pie and a bottle of Dr Pepper Zero {568cals}

It's our works Christmas lunch today and we're heading to Al Forno Italian, so a little more indulgent than normal. I'm having...

Starter - Mushroom with Chicken Liver Pate and Caramelised Onions
Main - Chargrilled Chicken Breast in Pepper Sauce. Served with Roasted Vegetables
Dessert - Tiramisu
Drinks - 2 x Peroni

Guesstimating around 2,000cals but not going to worry about it too much - it only happens once a year and I'm going to bloody enjoy it :D

Same kind of stuff most days - Home made Soup and Toast or Salad with eggs etc.

I'm fasting today, so "lunch" is more of a snack. I'm having a Graze Korai Chutney punnet and a bottle of Dr Pepper Zero {71cals}

Asda Good & Balanced Ham & Free Range Egg Salad. Plus a packet of Special K Sea Salt & Balsamic Vinegar Cracker Crisps, Go Ahead Chocolate & Red Cherry Thins and a bottle of Dr Pepper Zero {391cals}

Feta cheese salad and 2 sugar free short bread biscuits, 184 cals in total

Asda Good & Balanced spiced chicken & mango salad. Plus a packet of Special K sweet chilli Cracker Crisps, Special K chocolate Biscuit Moments and a bottle of Dr Pepper Zero {358cals}

Home made butternut squash soup - no idea how many calories because I don't weigh the veg when making it I just chuck in whatever veg I have that needs using up, it's just veg, water and a stock cube

Sausage tomato and vegetable bake today , around 480 cals

Tesco Healthy Living roast chicken salad sandwich. Plus a packet of sea salt & balsamic vinegar Special K Cracker Crisps and a bottle of Dr Pepper Zero {351cals}

Homemade butternut squash soup again - I made a big batch!!

Home made beetroot soup first time i have had it gorgeous and thick at 80cals

And for tea a sat night treat denver fries with bbq pulled chicken 550 cal

Attachments

• image-4291395303.jpg
    image-4291395303.jpg
    651.3 KB · Views: 65
Home made Ratatouille with half of a seven grains packet - easy for a packed lunch.

Back