WHAT'S FOR SATURDAYS TEA?

niknaks

Silver Member
Well, just got home from work and really feel like loaded potatoes. So got a jacket in the oven and intend to scoop out the centre and mix it with a load of free stuff...peppers, srping onion, radish, cucumber, red onion, and i have saved 2 HEA's so can have a good helping of cheese mixed in too. Yum. Going to serve it with either baked beans or spaghetti hoops.

Strawberrys and muller for pud. Can't wait!!!!

What are you all having tonight? :)

Chicken, butternut squash, red onion, garlic, lemon, black pepper and herbs - all roasted together and broccoli on the side... can't wait till tea-time!!

Fish (lemon sole) chips and mushy peas, with a raspberry muller / jelly mouse (1/4 syn) for pudding :D

I am having jersey royal spuds with a huge salad and a HEXA of cheddar chopped up. I am starving and can't wait
Your loaded potatoes sounds nice

steak stir fry with loads of veg and rice (EE day today) followed by low syn fruit trifle.

sugar free jelly with tinned pineapple (juice drained away), topped with custard made with semi skimmed milk, topped with Quark, zero fat yoghurt and sweetener mixed together with another jelly on the top. It'll serve 6 - 8 people, so very low in syn values.

quorn and veg stir fry with noodles then muller light.

I've eaten it and it was gooooood!

hmmm just had my loaded jackets...mmmmmm FIT!!!:D I could eat it all over again!

Just prepared some strawberries and pineapple for pudding. Going to take them to my BF's and eat them whilst i sit and get through a pile of marking. But i think i must take something else just incase for super. As he always orders a take away pizza when he's hungry on a friday night! grr!

I'm having what you had Niknaks!! Can you just help me though, I only started SW on Wednesday and have had original days so far. been looking at the mix to max and the easy one and am i ok in having a green tea on mix to max even though i've had a red lunch??? hope someone replies before i tuck into my spud! xx

Yes, on mix 2 max you can have a green tea and a red lunch as long as you only snack on superfree foods (yellow pages) of your book - any snacking or starters/desserts that aren't superfree are to be counted as the higher syn value.

I had SW Chips, 2 fried eggs, baked beans and 2 slices of ham! OH thought he was in heaven!!! lol.

What is everyone having tonight? I'm making spaghetti bolognaise and for pudding i'm having peaches, grapes and chopped apple and banana, topped with total 0% yoghurt. I can't wait, then later on tonight i will have a double decker, i haven't had one in years and when i saw them in morrisons i had to buy them!

I'm having a green day today, so am making quorn mince bolognese with wholemeal spag, all syn free, i actually prefer brown spag to white now! the for pud i'm having mulerlight vanilla with choc sprinkles a meringue nest & fresh raspberries, gonna have to go n make it now, i' starving!!! x

EE for me! Chicken breast wrapped in bacon, carrots, sprouts, and new potatoes. ( with a free mango and radish salsa)

im having sirloin steak salad and jacket spud on original using spud as healthy b

Myself and DS are having 2 Aunt Bessie Mini Yorkshire stuffed with Savoury Rice and a mountain of Vegetables and some gravy for dinner on a Green Day

I think I've written this in 4 different places so far....lol.

I'm having pork and apple burgers with caramelised onions, sw chips and corn on the cob.
Followed by a meringue, muller light vanilla & choc yoghurt and some mandarins.

Tonight is treat night :D

i just had pasta with passata,peppers,onion,mushroom and chillies with grated cheese melted in the oven till golden was so yummy!!

Back