What's for tea tonight

Might do some pasta and tuna :) Maybe a few potoes on the side :D

Chicken stir fry - delish!!!

OMG i so want that :D

Snap!!

I just had that! Late i know.... but i been to gym !!

luv katie
xx

I had lamb mince hotpot ( Morrisons Eat Smart range), had it with sugar snap peas, sprouts and broccoli yum yum :D Had a WW frozen pud for afters :D

Going to try quorn fillets...tried lots of other quorn products but not these, they are on offer for £1 in tesco, so bargain.

So we are having dry roast potatoes, carrots, broccoli, and the fillets prob cooked in some gravy.

king prawns, broccoli, sugar snap peas, all in tomato and basil sauce served with wholewheat spaghetti :D

Today I think I might have quorn chicken pieces in some half fat pasta sauce with whole wheat pasta and some sprouts on the side, the rest of the family are having toad-in-the-hole, smash and sprouts and homemade blackberry and apple crumble for afters, I made t-i-t-h, as I don't like the batter so I won't be tempted.:)

I will be having what ever is in the garden grown, so probs a concoction of Peas, green beans, corgette and carrot with a pack of prawns.

I hate cooking with a passion but hubby is working away this week so I am having to fend for myself! This is generally when the diet goes outta the window!

I have a small vegie garden, and when I say small I mean "small", I thought my potatoes were doing great until I saw the postmans and his plants are twice the size of mine Grrrr, my peas all died, I think I got about 10 pea pods off them, the toms are flowering but don't seem to be doing anything else and the carrots have loads of greenery but are really short (probably somehting to do with the amount of rock here) the only thing I've had complete success with is the lettuce....oh well, there's always next year.

ooohhhh i grew some strawberrys! they are just about turning red but are very small ha think its something to do with it being sept!!

i did grow carrots, toms, peas, lettuce and radishes but they all died !! im rubbish at growing ha

Tonight I'm having Morrisons Eat Smart Chicken pasta, extra green veggies ( mange tout and broccoli) and then WW choc brownie dessert for pud :D

Snap ! Love em :D My fave is the chcolate mint torte. Its a wee bit higher in fat grams, but still less than 5% fat :D

Yea i have those WW pudding too :d love em

woooop!! im having a treat! im having chinese curry and rice!

Oriental express do a fab micro meal! its 306 cals for a whole pack and about 4.2g fat! And in the rule! woooooooop! i'll report back on the taste later on tonite!

to-night I'm having a tiny slice roast duck, cabbage & marrow. been to gym for 2 hours to-day so feel I deserve it!

Pasta with a homemade low fat bolognaise sauce - loads of mushrooms, tomato etc. Side salad and NO garlic bread!!!

WW lemon cheesecake - scrummy.

Back