• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Whats For Tea Tonight

Home made shepherd's pie for me - 11PP in total with a huge pile of steamed veg! Then a WW toffee swirl mini pot for afters and a big mug of horlicks before bed!! Diet....? What diet....? lol x

WW Medatarinian Vegetable Pasta - 4 points in total :)
Sorry, I don't know pro-points. :)

Kik

Tonight I had venison meatballs with tomato pasta - yum sauce from M&S - Tomato & sweet garlic:p 10pp

quorn chilli 2pp:D with homemade chips 6pp,,yum yum

Tonights offering is slow cooker chicken casserole with new potatoes and cabbage followed by mixed berries with 0% Greek yoghurt........

Bacon, lettace and tomato in a wholemeal pitta brad with a squeeze of extra light mayo n a handfull of homemade oven chips

Week 1 ... -2.5lb
Week2 ... - 2lb

Week 3 ... + 1/2 ( ooopppps)

I am being really naughty and having pizza! Its deep pan and i will put my own toppings on it but to be on the safe side have based the pps on pizza hut so 3 slices will cost me.....20pps!!!

Needless to say have hardly eaten all day so idont use my weeklies.

WW chicken in tomato and basil 3 1/2 (6pp)
250g baked new potatoes 2 1/2 (?)
Baby carrots 0 (0)
1/2 roast butternut squash mashed 0 (0)

Stuffed now...lol

Spicy pork in sezwuan sauce with rice .... not quite sure of the points on this one .... gonna have a smaller portion as i had a sneaky slice of apple pie in work (naughty me)

Salmon fillet (3.5 points) with skinny dauphoinoise potatoes (3.125 points (I know points don't work in quarter's, but bare with me..!)) carrots (0 points) and the salmon is cooked with a tiny bit of flora (assume rounds the meal up to 6.5 points).

Yummmmmmmm

WW Macaroni meal with a pickled egg chopped into it, with a side order of mushrooms and red onions dry fried and with a blue cheese laughing cow stirred through!! Really off sounding I know, but I am just a little but weird!!

:)

I had poached salmon (from m&S) pointed it for 9pp
Bag of veggies, carrots, courgette, fine beans, broccoli (also from m&s) 2pp

11pp in total

Dessert
Muller light strawberry 3pp
Penguin 3pp

6pp (only had the penguin to use my points lol)