What's for tea tonight?

I had pork loin steaks (fat removed) mash and veggies!! Mmm x

Was at my Mum's for tea tonight so low fat stew (stewing steak all visible fat removed, stew pack veg and campbells condensed tomato soup as the base - blimming lovely!). Still no Xen anywhere!

Tonight I'm doing a Prawn, mushroom, carrot and spring onion stir fry with egg noodles. Chucking in a couple of v.low fat chow mein sachets and hoping it'll be nice!

Fish, Sweet Potato baked in Oven yum yum and Salad.x

Turkey Sausages tonight, not really within Xen rules, but not far off, still low fat and I need something quick and easy to just shove in the oven, as i am poorly with ear infection and dont have energy or the stableness (very dizzy) to stand up for long :(

Homemade moussaka. Still no xen and I had slimfast for breakfast and lunch and I'm off for an hour of aquafit later so... I worked my recipe out on MFP - 342 calories per serving.

Vegetable risotto and coley fillets! X

I had pasta with some tomato, garlic and courgette sauce with a bit of chilli powder and 250g of steak mince (between 4 of us) in it, it was lush

Had Hot Dog Sausages ijn buns last night, probably not the healthiest dinner but omg it was lush! Proper Beef sausages (cant have pork) with ketchup and onions..
Shepherds pie tonight.

Just made a butternut squash risotto - didn't use the oil in the recipie and halved the parmasan cheese - served with salad! lovely!!

Hmmmm said:
Just made a butternut squash risotto - didn't use the oil in the recipie and halved the parmasan cheese - served with salad! lovely!!

Sounds lovely!

Chilli con carne with salad (no rice)

Steak and veggies mmmm x

Back