What's for tea tonight?

Lexie2005 said:
NYE tea is WW pizza oval & some oven chips & salad.... Mmmmmmm

Scrap that, I've had too many calories at lunch time so I'll be on a low fat ready meal & veg. Lunch was healthy but too big a portion, still I bloody enjoyed it!

Was going to be a Chinese meal with the family but one of the boys has been sick all night/day, poor little thing.

Slow Cooker Beef Stew with crusty bread for dinner tonight :)

It was! Bro in law has had extra helping and taken the rest home for his lunch tommorow.

Savoury quorn mince stuffed marrow.

I have also been v good and made a salad for work tomorrow with quorn roast chicken chunks, low fat coleslaw, lettuce, pickled onions, beetroot, cucumber and tomato.

Operation Egypt is underway lol!

Homemade curry for dinner tonight with homemade garlic bread, yum yum. Oh and a cheeky glass of Rose.

I made spag bol with bachelors bean feast and added some mushrooms and peppers and tomatoes. Was actually really tasty

Leftovers :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Thinking of having Chicken Breast, Sweet Potato Mash, Carrots, Asparagus and Baby Corn for tea tonight. Need something stodgy like mash to fill me up, Salad just doesnt fill the hole.

I had planned to have Chicken Breast with Greek Salad, but I forgot to take the Chicken Breast out of the freezer :(

Looks like it might be young boil in a bag fish with Greek Salad.

Thai chilli beef and salad

Beef strips or chunks.
Soya sauce
Sweet chilli sauce
Ginger
Paprika
Cumin
Extra chilli powder if you like it hot
Spring onions
Red pepper

Mix up sauce ingredients. Then out beef in and leave to marinade.
Cook however you like. And eat with salad or rice .
You can cook it so that you have a sauce left or if you cook it longer the sauce goes less runny and kinda sticky.
Lovely both ways

That sounds lovely Kat, might give that a go soon.

Pasta with a tomato based sauce here tonight.

Slow cooked pork tangiene with baked potato, was going to have some salad but had enough on my plate lol

Lean Roast beef baked potatoes and Brocoli loads horseradish :)

Jacket pots joy of joys lol xx

Back