What's for tea tonight?

Garlic Chicken Casseoulet tonight, can smell it cooking in the slow cooker, house smells like a brewery (or should that be vineyard?) due to the amount of white wine I put in it lol.

Spaghetti bolognese

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Haddock, jacket potato, veg xxx

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Hmmm guessing it'll be WW sausage as that's what's out but not fancying them now... Ooh might do a sausage pasta thing with them, just feeling I want something different than pots & veg after weeks of them lol

Hmmm guessing it'll be WW sausage as that's what's out but not fancying them now... Ooh might do a sausage pasta thing with them, just feeling I want something different than pots & veg after weeks of them lol

I did chicken fajitas and potato wedges for tea but this inspired me to make spicy sausage pasta for lunch tomorrow as we had 3 sausages left which needed using. I may have overdone it on the jalapenos tho :d'oh:

pork chop with all visible fat removed, potatoes, sprouts, carrots broccolli and cauliflower.

Had my dinner but didnt enjoy it at all, in fact I feel slightly sick at the thought of it. In fact the past few weeks I have been really fussy with food, would think I was pregnant again! (am not, no chance o that)

hobnobsmummy said:
Had my dinner but didnt enjoy it at all, in fact I feel slightly sick at the thought of it. In fact the past few weeks I have been really fussy with food, would think I was pregnant again! (am not, no chance o that)

No chance at all???

No hun defo no chance, ithout going into too much detail, after having my little girl they sewed me up wrong (Had to have a cut and forceps) and they sewed me up too tight. So nothing goes up there! Had to get my ear op out of the way and seeing my Hoo Haa consultant next week for rescheduling op to fix it. So defo no chance of babies lol. x

hobnobsmummy said:
No hun defo no chance, ithout going into too much detail, after having my little girl they sewed me up wrong (Had to have a cut and forceps) and they sewed me up too tight. So nothing goes up there! Had to get my ear op out of the way and seeing my Hoo Haa consultant next week for rescheduling op to fix it. So defo no chance of babies lol. x

Oh my gosh! I hope you have complained loudly and long :) injury lawyers is in my thoughts!

Sounds painful and not much fun at all. Almost enough to put me off having babies!!

Tonight I am having jackets spuds with beans.

And for tonight's speciality...

Beef patties with Spinich and ricotta with baked pot discs, salsa and fried veggies.

Went to inlaws for dinner tonight and we had Steak, Potatoes, Carrots, Peas and Onion Gravy. Yum Yum Yum. May have also had a Dairy free Mince pie with Soya Custard....

Had chicken thighs n cabbage
Mr butter had roast tatties in goose fat with his omg they smelt n looked devine but i resisted

Chicken cooked in Maggi mixed herbs, spaghetti and Ragu sauce

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Back