What's for tea tonight?

It's the packets with the bag and coating for your chicken - chuck it all in and cook it in the bag. Maggi is the brand name.
It was lovely by the way xxx

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Ohhhh thanks :) I wondered if it was some sort of new foreign veg lol.

Was supposed to have Turkey stir fry tonight with wholegrain rice and hoisin sauce, but meat was off :( only bought it on wednesday!! not amused. so we had Veggie stir fry instead and a couple of mini spring rolls as a treat.

I cooked chipolatas (thin sausages) in coke - was really nice - once cooked you tip away the liquid. It was for OH and kids with oven chips.. I know that I should have stuck to my dinner plan.. But instead had oven chips and a few too many chipolatas :( hope I don't regret it tomorrow ! The butchers sausages are almost pure pork and when cooked very little fat comes out.

Think I will need to do a couple of hours of ironing tonight to get me back on track :)

I had lunch out Cajun chicken, new pots & peas so tea was tuna red onion mayo sandwich with a big mixed salad, gonna be hungry again later!

Tonight is chicken tikka balti(made at home of course) with rice!

I had carrots, broccolli, cauliflower with tikka chicken and bombay potatoes (from tesco lighter choices range) and it was minging!!

Carlos88 said:
I had carrots, broccolli, cauliflower with tikka chicken and bombay potatoes (from tesco lighter choices range) and it was minging!!

Tastiest low fat ready meals are morrisons eat smart chilled ones x

Well glad today my tabs are still awol as am at the outlaws and she cooked us spam fritters (first time I've tried em) and chips. Dry bread and water for supper methinks!

It was curry night for us, chicken & mushroom tikka masala, boiled rice & a low fat naan. We had less than normal though as we are currently cooking for our neighbour, he is paralysed & his wife is quite poorly in hospital. Poor bloke has to put up with my diet food though lol

I made quorn mince cottage pie with mashed up carrot and turnip and green beans and as it's Sunday it's nice pudding day so we had WW Caramel Crunch desserts - yummy!

I also have a butternut squash there ready to cook soup for work tomorrow.

Back