What's for tea tonight?

Paprika Maggi Chicken Breast, boiled potatoes, carrots and green beans. Wish it would hurry up though, I've been in college all day and I am starving hungry!

Chilli Con Carne...Quite worried about it as MIL made it and it wasnt lean beef, it was the frozen stuff.

Lexie2005 said:
Whatever it is it'll have to be quick as it'll be after zumba.... It may be WW pizza as that's really quick x

Didn't have pizza in the end. Currently have new pots & carrots in the oven. Just eaten some fake lobster tails (bit like crab sticks) & gonna do some cauli & sprouts

i am going to have chilli con carne and rice - yesterdays leftovers.

Spag bol although after today I would kill for a chinese and Dairy Milk.

I wish my work would stop giving me everyone elses job to do!

Edited to add a hoofing great slice of my mother-in-law's Christmas cake. Om nom nom.

Last edited:
Aaargh I have no idea... However in worst case I will be having a ham salad sub from subway hahaha

Tesco light steam meal chicken and pasta with some extra light Philadelphia added to take the bite out of the tomato sauce was really nice

Twice baked jacket potatoes and salad

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

gammon, roast potatoes and parsnips. and other veg not decided yet.

Turkey Breast, New Pots and Veg tonight. Got a bit tipsy last night and ended up going to the chinese and having a chow mein on way home....SILLY Woman.

Roast chicken carrots cabbage and new potatoes (and a sneaky cream egg)

I know very yummy. Just glad they only have z limited sale span

Back