What's for tea tonight?

toofatkat said:
I know very yummy. Just glad they only have z limited sale span

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

True a few years ago our lical shop had them
Reduced to jus 5p each post easter we bought jus a few!!!

Oh yum I would have had the lot in the freezer

toofatkat said:
Oh yum I would have had the lot in the freezer

Drat u know my hidding place :p

Mr butter is already looking forward to post easter n mini eggs being reduced he jus said a few minutes ago!!

I had a gorgeous Morrisons eat smart ready meal, chicken in red wine sauce & garlic potatoes, 350 calories & about 4g fat, I'll be buying that one again!!!

But no cream eggs for Lexie :) you're too good Lexie you make me feel guilty :(

toofatkat said:
But no cream eggs for Lexie :) you're too good Lexie you make me feel guilty :(

Only cos I'm scared of sh*ttin myself, I really don't mean to make anyone feel guilty. I just know if I slip up that'll be me done in..... I'd love a creme egg

I bought Hubby 3 creme eggs today in Tesco's. he ate one in the car on the way home, I was drooling! haha. But for me I know if I eat one I will need an Epi-pen rather than having the poops!

I am so glad I don't like cream eggs!! Or I think I would have more Easter issues... I only have hot cross bun cravings and as I found some under 5g .. Guess what?!! I am NOT going to buy them!!! No self control would eat the lot!

Don't do it I'm suffering . Not been tango'd but got a dodgy stomach and the smelliest wind ever!!! :( :( think I'd rather have tango

toofatkat said:
Don't do it I'm suffering . Not been tango'd but got a dodgy stomach and the smelliest wind ever!!! :( :( think I'd rather have tango

Hope you're not teaching today - poor students lol x

Tonight! :( so be warned. If it smells like s landfill wafting over hykeham - it's me :(

Lol it's awful :(

Try having some plain yogurt or an actimel yogurt drink or two! Might help "phew"

Lol :) l love you too! :)

Its the malteaser bunnys currently in the shops that im not liking and also kit kat have decided now would be a perfect time to bring the pea nut butter kit kat back!!!!!! How can they be so cruel to me?! :'(

Anyway strop over I've had the count on us fish pie for dinner. Was well tasty, bit expensive but worth it!

Having Stir Fry for dinner tonight, STARVING. Havent had a lot to eat today been so busy.

I'm at work so I have a lamb hotpot ready meal & some gorgeous veggies. Am so ready for it but I'm way down on calories today! Ooh gonna have my pretzels x

Quorn spag bol using Dolmio Taste of Italy tomato and chilli sauce and a weight watchers petit pain. My tablets have finally arrived so after losing 7lbs in 3 weeks, I am hoping to lose a little bit more this week.

I am having Special K for breakfast and lunch and a meal in the evening. Plus I've eaten about 6 satsumas today - buying a bumper bag and putting it on my desk was probably a very bad idea!

Back