What's for tea tonight?

alongwaytogo said:
All sound nice. I like this thread too, gives you some good ideas. I had salmon, veggies and new potatoes cooked on the hob, then slice and put in the oven with some rock salt and fry light, really tasty. It's the first time I have had salmon while I've been on xen and I boy am I windy :)

Was it wild salmon? I'm fine with it x

Just normal salmon skinless fillet from sainsburys, I know some people have trouble with salmon and xen. Totally forgot that I hadn't had it since July. I've not been tangoed yet and don't want to start now!

We had Chilli Con Carne last night for dinner, I had some leftovers frozen in the Freezer so asked Hubby to do dinner (should be easy enough right?), ate the lot then realised it was Lamb and not Extra Lean Beef....Put it into MFP and it came out with 30g of Fat...Lets just say MFP was not wrong.

Last time I ask Hubby to do dinner...add that to the fact that he melted my new microwavable pan. Our microwave has 3 settings on it, Microwave, Oven and Grill. He set it to 6 minutes of Grill instead of Microwave and Melted the handle lol.

Kids and husband at mother in laws for dinner and I'm here ebaying, so M&S count on us mushroom risotto for dinner.

Roast beef
Cabbage
Pak choi
N aunt bessie yorkshires as im
Banned from making them after my attempt last week exploded n coated the whole of the bottom
Of the oven

Extra lean mince cooked with peas corn carrots like spag Bol mix with pasta

Lazy tea for me as i've got an ear infection so have been in bed most of the day, should've been at work & the boys are out at brother & sis-in-laws. So I had an eat smart Cumberland pie (which i bought for work) with loads carrot, swede, cauli, sprouts & gravy. Very full now x

I messed up last night. I misread the portion size on a stuffed portabella mushroom. It was for a half serving, not a whole serving :( Anyways, I had a biscuit (I know, bad!), lightly stuffed portabella mushroom and crab meat.

Tonight we are having Spag Bol or Shepherds Pie depends which I can be bothered with making later.

Lazy again after Zumba it was an eat smart ready meal & carrot, cauli, broc, sprouts & sugar snap peas. Think I ate too much - sooooo full!

Wow I feel sick, now I remember why I don't eat Ham. Sad Face. Can't even enjoy a Ham Salad for lunch. Back to the Chicken I go.

Chicken with Water Chestnuts and boil in the bag rice. Very yummy.

Mine was savoury mince (yummy) "roast" tates, cauli, carrot, sprouts, sugar snap peas & the Haribo overdose whilst cooking!!!!

Pizza and chips.. Eeeek

Back