What's for tea tonight?

i have had chicken breast stuffed with mushrooms spring onions and tomato purree wrapped in bacon with beans and oven chips. mmm

Sent from my GT-I9000 using MiniMins

home made chicken curry and brown rice.

pocket dragon said:
i have had chicken breast stuffed with mushrooms spring onions and tomato purree wrapped in bacon with beans and oven chips. mmm

That sounds lovely!!! Might do that tomorrow night but with tates & veg x

i was at work and the choice was limited, everyone else had chicken curry which smelt amazing. So i routed through the freezer and decided on chips, i have not had them for a month lol. They were the ones which are 5% fat so that was a bonus as well.
The chicken was lovely, got a breast and battered it with a hammer to make it flat then added the filling and rolled in bacon then wrapped it in foil and oven cooked it. was really tender and tasty :)

Roast chicken breast, fry light roast spuds, lots of veg & some onion gravy mmmmmmm. It's cooking now & I can't wait!

Chicken breast grilled With fry light baked wedges mixed veggies with a "cheese sauce" x

pork chop potatoes carrots broccoli red cabbage.

Omlette with Mccain Oven Chips and peas and sweetcorn.

Pork chop and veggies with 1/2 sweet potato

gammon roast potatoes and veg. daughter home from uni and it is what she has requested. little oil used so should be ok

Hmmmph well it was my dad's 65th this week so we've just been over there for tea - Indian. Am expecting an imminent visit from Mr T! And we're off to Harvester tomorrow for mum-in-laws bd/ mothers day tomorrow. So much for back om the wagon!

Back