What's for tea tonight?

Hmmmph well it was my dad's 65th this week so we've just been over there for tea - Indian. Am expecting an imminent visit from Mr T! And we're off to Harvester tomorrow for mum-in-laws bd/ mothers day tomorrow. So much for back om the wagon!

Ah honey not good,hope it's not too bad for you....

I had healthy fish, chips & mushy peas as I didn't have enough cals for the curry hubby wanted to cook!

chicken casserole with loads of root veg with baked potatoe. trouble is wine and doritoes so another weekend losing the plot :(

Frylight roast potatoes, mashed carrot and turnip , carrot and leek, quorn fillet and stuffed sweet pepper. Followed by a pretty good ww sticky toffee puding Nd low fat custard :) yum

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Mine was a huge salad & rice cakes with WW cheese spread on it followed by a WW Choc orange yoghurt. Had my cooked meal at lunchtime x

lamb shanks with tinned tomatoes, haricot beans potatoes and veg

Homemade curry and Boiled Rice. Got my slow cooker out to make a stew for tommorow, just need to peel and prep veg in the morning.

Its my last day with no Xenical (got my meds today!) so garlic mushroom pizza bread which will no doubt be a big no-no from tomorrow

Had my stew tonight, was so yummy I have had 2 helpings. hopefully means I wont need to snack on anything tonight now tho :)

gave in and had a chinese.

Low fat chicken curry with extra mushrooms, pepper and broccoli and rice! I did eat a 3rd of a tub of cottage cheese when I got in from work though - I was starving!!

Chinese with the tablets? you're a brave lady.

Sent from my GT-I9000 using MiniMins

would you believe but i have no problems. i dont reallly seem to get the side effects when i am naughty which is a shame as it would keep me on the straight and narrow. the only thing so far that Mr T visited was when i had tuna mayonaise in a baked potatoe with salad. and there was me thinking i was making a healthy choice. so i can get away with chinese, chips and butter on toast.

I have chicken satay from Chinese and no side effects if I have been good during the day :)

i think side effects are not necessarity compulsary and also certain folk are affected by different foods so guess we are all different. it must be working as i am losing the weight.

I just don't see the point in even bothering with take aways. Its one of the reasons i am so big now! Plus even if i have something slightly out of the rules i feel super guilty. !!
mayo hates me.

Sent from my GT-I9000 using MiniMins

Turkey Fajitas planned for tonight, Looking forward to it :)

Back