What's for tea tonight?

Homemade Turkey Breast Mince and Cranberry Burgers, with Salad and Mccain Oven Chips. Yum Yum!

Homemade Turkey Breast Mince and Cranberry Burgers, with Salad and Mccain Oven Chips. Yum Yum!

well that sounds good? i know you are worried about not being able to manage without your tablets. at least it is homemade and you know whats in it.

well that sounds good? i know you are worried about not being able to manage without your tablets. at least it is homemade and you know whats in it.
Yeah hun I know, I am still trying to be careful with what I eat, especially after the weekends mistakes and the pasty from today!
Really good low fat recipe tho and they taste SUPER yummy. Better than any Burger King!

home made chicken n mushroom curry with some brocoli as well.

Chicken Rogan Josh with wholegrain rice :)

Bloody nothing yet cos my electricity tripped out as hubby put the George Foreman grill on, only just got it back on & now BIL is sitting here. May as well just go to bed!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Noodles with brocoli n spinach n soy sauce garlic chilli n ginger n some pork

Lazy after zumba, morrisons eat smart cumberland pie & a slice of bread.... Have come to bed before the Haribo start shouting me again!!!

salmon parcel with leeks creme fraiche - reduced fat frozen peas tarragon carrots potatoes and brussels sprout flowers.

I had my first takeaway for nearly 6 months, had grilled chicken kebab & it was ok but not in a rush to do it again. Think is cos I missed the chips that should legally always go with it lol x

chicken casserole with baked potatoe

Asda be good to yourself Stuffed Pasta, Dolmio Sauce, Broccoli, Leek, Mushrooms and Pepper

chilli and wholemeal pasta

Lightly dusted lemon sole, oven chips and peas!! Weigh day today and happy with 4lb loss so having a little treat - hope I don't regret the 7% fat in the morning! xx

Back