What's for tea tonight?

Curry Tonight, Yum Yum. Not sure it likes me tho as my tummy is gurgling a lot!

shepherds pie, sugar snap peas broccoli and cauliflower.

chicken casserole including lots of lovely root vegetables

king prawn pitta breads followed by a ski strawberry mousse, should have brought a salad really too but was running late to get to work....... Had loads of veg with lunch though & had a bag of fresh peas as a snack earlier so have had my 5 a day

Lexie2005 said:
king prawn pitta breads followed by a ski strawberry mousse, should have brought a salad really too but was running late to get to work....... Had loads of veg with lunch though & had a bag of fresh peas as a snack earlier so have had my 5 a day

Yummy!!

Pork and apple casserole.. With loads of veg.

We are having homemade Meatballs and Spaghetti tonight, if i have any energy left by then that is, if not it will be beans on toast! ha x

Oooo what low fat curry do you use or do u make it yourself?

Oooo what low fat curry do you use or do u make it yourself?

I use a can of Homepride classic Curry cook in sauce, it's lush, it's got a nice flavour but just the right strength so the kiddies love it too. It's 68 cals and 2.5g of fat per 100grams or if you have a quarter of a can in your serving it adds up to 85 cals/3.1g fat. I usually use chicken in it, sometimes just veggies if I want to really cut back and I serve with rice or rice and peas.

Tonight we're having salmon with chinese veg stir fry and straight to wok noodles

Going out for dinner tonight to Harvester, probably have the simply chicken!

Fish, jacket potato and veg. Also had Eton mess for pud but did use the tiniest bit of cream as I had nothing else to use - was lovely.

I had spag bol (my fav) was lovely x

Back