What's for tea tonight?

Chickn breast, salad and a few oven chips!

Had a hectic day - had to take pooch to referral appointment 50 miles away! Old faithful tonight; jacket potatoes and chilli.

I bought a tin of crabmeat this evening so gonna do some spaghetti, mix the crab with spring onion, chilli, lemon juice and a spoon of natural yoghurt. Also got a pot of homemade veg soup on the go.
Any ideas what else to use apart from stock cubes for the base of a soup. Just plain water doesnt do it for me. The salt content in stock cubes is massive. Waitrose didnt have the low salt ones.And tescos is about 15 miles away so not driving that far.

Curry tonight, Hubby had Findus Crispy Pancakes last night I didnt realise they were witin xen rules :)

Pasta Bolognaise. My Old favourite

hobnobsmummy said:
Curry tonight, Hubby had Findus Crispy Pancakes last night I didnt realise they were witin xen rules :)

I love them! Have to look when I go shopping next if the chicken ones fit!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

chicken stir fry and spaghetti

I've had quorn with frozen stirfry veg.

I've had 400cals under today so going to have some soreen and a cuppa

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Having Burritos tonight, then tommorow hubby is taking me to the theatre and maybe even go out for dinner first...if i'm lucky :)

Large mushrooms stuffed with fried (fry light) onions, peppers, mushroom mixed with egg and extra light Philadelphia plus a salad on the side

Having Spag Bol tonight now, quick and easy before we go out!

salmon new potatoes and salad

hobnobsmummy said:

Yeah I used to have them when I first started, might get some more actually & yes the chicken ones are fine!

Shepherds pie with Root Veg Mash, yummage

gammon roast potatoes and veg

Back