What's for tea tonight?

Hmm. Everything apparently, I'm really busy tonight cleaning and tidying but seem to be eating on the run.... oops.

Done scoffing now, will have A GREAT DAY tomorrow !!

Roasted red pepper and red lentil soup (167) A slice of baguette which I'm regretting!! (200, I knew it, I should've gone for a pitta at 130, much tastier!) and some leftover stirfry mixed up with some rice (134) = 501.

Having a DIY takeaway tonight. Goodfella's chargrilled chicken Delizia pizza (393cal), 50g Country Kitchen reduced fat coleslaw (82cal) and 200g McCain Rustic Oven chips (202cal) = Total 677 calories... Can't wait :) nom nom nom

Weight watches lasagne and salad was delicious and only 300 cals in total!

starting weight 12 st, current weight 11.9, goal weight 10 st - lost 5 lbs

bliss said:
sausage meatballs & spaghetti in a smokey bacon sauce 430 cals :)

Sounds lovely! I'm gonna make a pasta bake with chicken and chorizo x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Spagbol made with lean mince and lots of veg, a dairylea light slice instead of grated cheese, sounds horrid but if you put it between the spaghetti and sauce it melts and really don't feel like I'm missing out on half a bag of grated cheese haha, along with 1/4 garlic baguette!

Spagbol made with lean mince and lots of veg, a dairylea light slice instead of grated cheese, sounds horrid but if you put it between the spaghetti and sauce it melts and really don't feel like I'm missing out on half a bag of grated cheese haha, along with 1/4 garlic baguette!

I love a bit of cheesy spaghetti me :)

im having spinach and salmon lasagne with green beans, lovely recipe from Asda free magazine thingy x

Comfort food tonight. Aldi chunky haddock fillet in breadcrumbs with 250g (raw weight) plain mashed potatoe, 100g peas and a big dollop of ketchup - 483kcal

I'm making hotdogs and chips for the boys, I'm going to have the same but without the chips and have a bag of WW sour cream crisps with mine :)

bbq food, weight watchers sausages x3 and 2 quater pounders, lots of salad no bread! yum, i realy enjoyed that treat x

Back