Whats for tea?

Pork loin tangine with cous cous - calories to follow when I have made it!

Edited to say it was around 700 calories and worth every last one of them..... DIVINE :D

Last edited:
Annya said:
Pork loin tangine with cous cous - calories to follow when I have made it!

Sounds delish :) I have recently discovered couscous and I really like it!

I made a chorizo and bean stew. Yummers :) about 550 cals for big bowlful x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Last night i had a massive pig out , kinda like a treat considering ive gone a whole 8 days give or take. Now im back to the norm 2 shakes a day and my 600-700 kal meal + a few bits of fruit.

Chicken stir fry with mushrooms, peppers and onions stirred through with the remainder of the cous cous from yesterday. Around 600 cals all in.

I am not doing well food-wise just now. Al is pretty poorly with his heart just now and I am afraid I am comfort eating (bad snacks) in a major way. I didn't weigh in last Friday as we were away at a rally where he spent most of his time sleeping in a chair, so I had a look on the scales today (after some negotiating with my neighbour as it's not a Friday ;)) and it looks like a 3lb GAIN this week on the cards for me.

I really must try and get back on track before this slump turns into a downwards spiral of binging............... :sigh: :( :cry:

Haddock portions in lemon and parsley butter with mega veggies & new spuds = 450 calories

Chicken korma, pilau rice and bombay potatoes 394 calories and a ww garlic bread 171 calories... Roll on tea time!

Chicken korma with pilau rice and Bombay potatoes 394 calories and a ww galic bread 171 calories... Roll on tea time

Lightly dusted haddock fillet, SW style chips and peas = 596 calories

I dont know how many cals but our tea was delicious! Chicken breast stuffed with garlic cheese and herby butter wrapped in bacon, with sw wedges. Was soooooooo nice. Was my treat :) xxx

Fish and chips - I gave Lily all the batter and just had the fish and only had half the chips so not too bad. We have been on the Llanfair narrow guage railway all day today so we grabbed something on the way home. Still under my calories for the day, so I am not sweating it!

Went for tea at my sisters lastnight and she made sausage mash cabbage and broccoli, with magners gravy! It's was really nice!!
We've got the leftover gravy to have tonight with a roast dinner. Yummy :)

As the weather is so nice today I am going to have a large tuna mayo salad.... I love tuna and could just eat it straight out of the tin!!

Roast chicken with roasted BNS and baby new spuds + lots of veggies

I have got some river cobbler out of the freezer and haven't had it before. What i was wondering is how do you 'bread' fish using instant potato? My old consultant mentioned it in group once but i dont know how she said to do it and was going to do this tonight... HELP LOL!

Oh gosh I don't know?! I didn't know you could bread fish with potato...do you grate the potato kinda like a hash brown mixture?

xx

Back