Whats for tea?

mcv

Silver Member
I Do fall into the trap of cooking the same old thing, so thought it might inspire some of us if we posted what is for tea and the calorie content....
If its an idea others are interested in may be we could include snacks too?!

Quorn sausage x2 140cal
Broc 30
Carrot 42
Sweet corn 66
200g potatoes
Tbs clover 68
Gravy bistro granules 30
Total 526 cals

Tonight I had sausage casserole, If I worked it out right when I made it and portioned it up it's about 600 cal. If I'm making a casserole or stew of some kind I tend to make enough for 4 and portion it up and freeze it.

Tonight I had homemade low fat lasagne with a huge mixed salad and a Skinny Cow Mint Double Choc ice cream lolly for dessert. Total cals = 493 so enough left over for something snacky later if I feel the need :)

My dinner came in at 820 something but I only had 1 snack today and I've been to the gym and swimming!
I had one of my favourites new potato cauliflower cheese, a fried egg ham and green beans, yum I feel so stuffed now though!!

My dinner came in at 820 something but I only had 1 snack today and I've been to the gym and swimming!
I had one of my favourites new potato cauliflower cheese, a fried egg ham and green beans, yum I feel so stuffed now though!!

Ooooo - that sounds DIVINE :eat::drool:

Tea tonight will be roast ham slices/mozarella cheese/boiled egg salad (mixed leaves, red pepper, onion, cucumber) with a home made 0% fat tatziki dressing and 100g new spuds - total calories 617

I've had home made maceroni cheese made with low fat philadelphia, with ham and sweet corn, and a mixed salad. Came in just over 600 cal.

ALDI Hunter's style chicken breast, roast BNS and parsnip done in the Actifry, carrots, french beans, peas, sweetcorn (mixed), leek, mushroom, pepper and onion (mixed and sauted) - all for 465 calories and I am STUFFED :D

I had mash, broccoli, cauliflower, carrots and fish steak in butter sauce, think it came in under 500 cals

Homemade lasagne, a big mixed salad and lo cal jelly with a small squirt of Tip Top for afters = 432 cals the lot :D

I had chippy chips oops but still within calorie allowance yea

Non nom nom - and why not, you have had a few lean days this week :D I fancied egg, chips and beans earlier -perhaps tomorrow with chips made in the Actifry for less guilt factor - after all, I still have post-holiday bloat to shift ;)

If I make chips at home I use fry light and put them in oven they are lovely, one of my favorite meals is sausage egg and chips with plenty of salt and vinegar... I know salt isn't good but it's the only meal I add salt too, I steam potatoes and veg etc so don't add to cooking either x
The chips from chippy were pretty disappointing really, they are usually very good but not tonight
:(

Ham, feta cheese and boiled egg salad for me last night. Followed by lo cal jelly for pud.

I am confessing to a 6 x jaffa cake binge last night - I don't know what triggered it, but there you go! I still managed to come in 145 less than I burned for the day according to my Fitbit so it could have been worse. I am sure this incessant rotten weather is getting to me - especially after 9 days in lovely sunshine in Greece :(

Well, confession is good for the soul so I will put it behind me and get Al to eat the other ones so I can't do it again! Ho-hum...........

Back