What's for tea?

image-1317254033.jpg

Xxx

One of my Fast day favourites for tea tonight - for a ready meal it's really filling and tasty! I'm having Tesco Healthy Living chicken with baby potatoes and vegetables :) (280cals)

Fast day for me also, I had a baked sweet potato with a small amount of tuna mayo, big pile of salad and a few carrot sticks, 286 cals

I'm having an M&S "Balanced For You" naked burger with potato wedges. Plus a tiger bread roll (576cals) :D

OH and I had a little treat tonight, we got an m&s salad with chive dressing each then we went to the drive through and got 2 KFC chicken strips to go in it, mfp says it was only 325 calories all in, definitely doing that again :-D

I'm on a Fast day today so have picked up an M&S "Count on Us" meal for tea. I've got their chicken and slow roasted mushrooms with baby onions in a rich red wine sauce, which comes with "a hearty portion of vegetables". 252cals! :)

Quorn pizza "chicken" served with spicy sweet potato wedges and steam veg. Plus a Creme Egg Pot of Joy for afters :)

Nando's!!!

Mango and lime grilled chicken pitta, an extra hot wing, corn on the cob, mixed leaf salad and diet coke.

614cals :)

Last edited:
KFC for tea tonight, weigh night "treat". All within my allowance though :)

I'll be having an Original Recipe Toasted Twister, corn on the cob and Diet Pepsi - 567cals.

Last edited:
Tonight's Fast day tea will be a pot of M&S country vegetable soup (162cals).

M&S count on us,filled steak & red wine yorkshire 210 cals
1/2 tin of new potatoes 119 cals
1/2 tin of green beans 28 cals
sprouts 50 cals

Total 407 cals

Quorn low fat sausages with mustard mash, steam vegetables and a mushroom and red onion gravy :) 491cals.

Back