whats going on?

Trefoil

Gold Member
Hi Everyone,

I started Slimming World at the end of october and loved it! Did really well to begin with but now it's all going horribly wrong!
Since Xmas I haven't had the money to afford the big shops I used to do every week but have still been eating well lots of fish, pickles soups etc.
I've just been put on anti-inflammatorys for a dislocated joint in my back and have been told to stop exercise until I have physio (6-8 weeks) which is difficult as I'm a gym instructor and did really well with my body magic!
My flat mate has been terribly Ill recently which recently ended in him trying to take his own life by jumping from a bridge (2nd attempt) which hasn't really put me in the best of moods and has really shook me up :(
I have recently put in a claim against my old workplace for my back injury that I mentioned above and I am terribly worried about how it will affect me as I didn't want to as I still shop in my old workplace and would hate to be confronted by an old colleague. They did treat me terribly though...
I have borderline hypoglycemia and control it with my diet but I think I'm starting to struggle I went to bed at 6:30 pm last night and just woke up shaky and exhausted.
I've just had to fork out £53.00 for 4 eczema creams as I've just been told I have atopic eczema and acne on my scalp?!?! Apparently it's either hereditary or down to stress, they all smell awful I can't use soaps shower gels or perfumes anymore until they've patch tested me avd I've gad to have my hair cut into a pudding bowl style cut so they could monitor me!
And just to top it off I put on 4lb last night.

Just thought I'd share all that with you as I've been keeping it inside for ages and thought I was gonna explode! Grrr I really don't know what to do.

Ruth
x

Last edited:
I did go out and buy myself a lovely little necklace with a china cup and teapot on it for £1.50 from Primark! Made me feel a bit better haha.

Ruth
x

Miserable time for you Ruth, sorry to hear about your troubles, and to top it all its the worst month of the year too, financially and weather wise too. Its good that you are still eating well, you just need to get back on track with the diet and things will start to look better all round. Nice to hear you bought yourself a little treat, I love buying bits of pretty jewellry.

Hope things look up for you soon.

Cheers :) things got worse today at work and I got very upset but i'm learning not to bottle stuff up! Just trying to keep my head up! I think when ur feeling rubbish you need a treat to cheer yourself up! Will try not to think about it but it's hard when it's all around you! Cheers though for lifting my mood :)

Ruth
x

Back