Step 1 Sole Source WHATS GOING ON?????????????

Hi everyone, just wieghed myself first thing and put 1lb on. OMG I have done this 100%, how can the weight go on. I dont have times of the month any more (TMI) so it cant be that, whats up any ideas?:confused:

Hi everyone, just wieghed myself first thing and put 1lb on. OMG I have done this 100%, how can the weight go on. I dont have times of the month any more (TMI) so it cant be that, whats up any ideas?:confused:
Cillabatty !!!....STEP AWAY FROM THE SCALES!!...:whoopass:
Your weight does fluctuate daily, you know that surely?? A couple off wee's or a number 2 will get rid of that I'm sure!!
Dont stress over a piddly pound!!

Thanks Jackie, you do keep me going, thankyou:thankyou:

I'm sure I put on weight just by thinking about food :rolleyes: lol. Don't worry hun - it'll disappear again :D

Thanks Jackie, you do keep me going, thankyou:thankyou:
Glad to be of assistance my lovely!!
You are going to be achieving your next goal soon... to be in the 15's...
if its any consolation ... I've got to lose you off my body (15st) to be 'normal'... Jes... I was trying to be helpful there.. Now I feel like crap!!.... :cry:

I don't have TOM anymore either, but once a month I retain water etc just like i would if I were on! Could be that?
Since going onto the depo injection I don't have TOM but my body act's like I do once a month! It's mad!xx

Have you weighed yourself on your scales or on your CDCs scales? I had an issue ages ago whereby I started weighing myself every day and it was disheartening as my weight fluctuated so much throughout the week, I ended up throwing the scales away ( as they are evil and sabotaged my dieting) and just having to go by what the CDCs scales said every week... Much better for me as less stressing about whether this is working or not. Trust me, if you are following 100% to the letter this diet works.

Alway weigh in the morning I can gain up to 4ibs by the end of the day - but normally see a lose every morning be it a quarter of a ib - I drink gallons of water and think that is why -

I think we all need to throw our scales away! They're liars!! LOL!xx

I think we all need to throw our scales away! They're liars!! LOL!xx
Yes ChrissyRiley they are!!!! They want us to keep giving them attention and not shove them into the dark recesses of a cupboard somewhere...!!

I dont own a set for that very reason and its exciting getting weighed each week as I have no idea how it is going to turn out. I really would recommend not having them as a lot of the time on here I notice that is why people get demotivated because their scales have told them they have had a gain. If you are 100% you wont gain. I actually get butterflies on the day I am getting weighed ha ha :p

Back