What's going on?

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by Ponytales, 20 August 2014.

1. Ponytales

Ponytales Well-Known Member

Okay so I have been doing SW from home for 8 weeks now. My losses have been along the lines of

week 1 - 4lb
    week 2 - 2lb
    week 3 - 3lb
    week 4 - 1lb
    week 5 - 2lb
    week 6 - 1lb
    week 7 - 1lb
    week 8 - 5lb!!!!

So why is it suddenly falling off? I'm not complaining but I'm mystified:confused:

I've had a couple of naughty moments this week such as eating shortbread at work, so I'm wondering if having more syns is actually helping. I've also been having a mostly veggie and fishy week with only a little bit of ham one of the days so wonder if this has made a difference? Or could it be that the hard work I put in earlier is just catching up with itself?

I wish I knew the secret so I could do it again!
    Mini likes this.
  2. sweetpink

sweetpink Well-Known Member

Could be either that you've mentioned, but I do have bigger losses when I use my full 15 syns each day for the week!
  3. MelonCollie

MelonCollie Well-Known Member

I do better using all of my syns. :) Well done on such a great loss! :D
  4. Tubby&Chubby

Tubby&Chubby Well-Known Member

Well done that's fab!!

Might take that as some advice as I'm sticking to the plan and not seem to be achieving anything yet.....
  5. Ponytales

Ponytales Well-Known Member

Thanks gang:)

As I said I'm not complaining.

maybe I'll experiment in the next few weeks and report back...
  6. Gwella

Gwella Well-Known Member

Well done! Could it be hormonal? If so, doesn't mean you didn't deserve it or anything, just that all the work you've put in over the last couple of weeks is showing all in one go.
  7. beavis420

beavis420 Well-Known Member

I use my full quota of syns daily and I lost 116.5lb in 20 months