WHAT'S GOING ON?!!

fatpossum

Silver Member
I find that once I stop SSing I struggle not to stuff my face with carbs - primarily bread based foods. I really crave them and once I start I find it hard to stop!:eek:

What I have found is that the day after a 'Carb-binge', my whole body is sore to the touch. My face, neck, back and even arms feel as though they have been battered. My boobs are so tender as to make putting on and taking off a bra agonizing and cleaning my face or washing in the shower really hurts!!!

The soreness has worn off by the following day but if I O/D on carbs again it happens all over again.

This has happened over and over and I wondered if anyone has any idea as to why?

A carb intolerance? That just might be 'a result' - I would have an excuse to be good all the time!!! Whenever I was tempted I would just have to tell myself not to do it or else ................ :eek:

I will probably talk it over with my CDC rather than go to the GP - I don't have a good relationship with the GP and would have no desire whatsoever to run the gauntlet with him in terms of a VLCD. When I started on the diet I saw the practice nurse - she was a bit ditzy so didn't question me too much.

I finish SS in just under two weeks and hope very much never to have to 'go there' again - SS not the GP!

Back