Whats happened to your tummy? (bit gross sry)

me at 34 weeks pregnant, got alot bigger lol i also had a 9lb baby

P1010025.jpg

soo much lol, come on myspace, im adding u lol x

I've got many lovely stretch marks and a very nice 'apron' but after 4 babies, including twins (20 years ago) I am not surprised. I would love a flat tum but am too much of a wuss to have an op!

accepted u :)

I kind of like my stretchmarks that I got from my daughter (she's 8 now). I had a really tough pregnancy so whenever I think of my stretchmarks I always like to think I earned my stripes (sorry british forces background! lol).:D

My stomach looks like a map of the world! My son was 12lb 4oz. At 33 weeks preg he weighed 7lbs! haha

Not sure why he was so big. I know when I have lost weight I will have a hanging apron :(

sorry if this is gross subject but i would really like to know what your tummys are like? dont have to answer me :eek:..

Well My tummy is an apron, still full of fat, looks like a bum if you get me? full of stretch marks (10 pound baby :() and my belly button is deformed, and scarred which i why i am getting it pierced again..

from my belly button down is where its horrible!!

i do have a pic of my belly button, i would how ever show my hole tummy, but dont want to gross you all out..

but if you show me yours i will show you mine?

anyway, i still have 30 pounds to go, so what will happen to my tummy then? :D

hiya hun, looks like you arent very far away from me if your in leicester.

I had to have an emergency C section to get my son out, it didnt heal properley on one side and got infected, as a result it kinda left my stomach lopsided. Not long after i had him i was very unwell and lost too much weight i didnt look nice at all but it did make me realise that even if i was rake thin nothing would change the shape of my stomach.

I know i will always hate my stomach and associated scars but i want to lose weight for a whole host of reasons, some of them medical, some psychological.

I have however heard that bio oil is brilliant at reducing scars and stretchmarks, so when i have hit my target i plan on giving it a go.

Good luck on your weightloss journey,

debs x

this is my 1st post! I can completely understand where you are coming from on this thread..

I've had 2 children (youngest is 5) and even if I lose all my extra weight, I still couldn't wear a bikini! The skin on my tummy stretched so much I have LOADS of stretch marks and a baggy belly button. I even got SM on my boobs,hips and tops of legs :(

The other week I treated myself to a spray-on tan (was having a rare night out) and the tan didn't "take" to the stretch marks!!! I ended up with an orange belly with white squiggles on it! Not a good look!
My husband doesn't mind them but I do, yet at the same time I tell myself that it was worth it as I have 2 beautiful, healthy kids :)

Back