Whats happening in my head

Hello all

Well, week one to six have lost 26lb but now week seven and I just can't stop picking.

Friday night - chicken from chinese after being good all day
Saturday night - chicken kebab and salad and did eat half the pitta!!
Sunday - chilli ryvitas
Monday - water and 2 shakes then got home and had chilli ryvitas and tuna
Tueasday - same as Monday then got home and had chilli rivita and vlf cottage cheese
Wednesday - working at home so had porridge but could kill some chocolate/biscuits etc.
I have put weight back on - about 3 pounds and am now thoroughly depressed and so want to eat.
To make it worse - (can it get worse) we have a team dinner from work tomorrow and its at Pizza Hut.
People are noticing a difference and I can feel my clothes are looser but I really feel I need food but want to lose at least 24lb before the end of May.

Sorry for the boring rant, any suggestions PLEASE???

Thanks to all

Oh hun, I know exactly how you feel. I'm week 7 and it's all totally fallen apart for me this week. Fortunately I know why it happened, but it doesn't make it any easier to accept. I decided to write off this week. I get weighed tonight so I'll see what damage I've done, but I'm going to start again on Friday with 100% committment.

Have you thought about moving onto SS+? I think people are scared to go onto SS+ because they think that the losses aren't as good because of being allowed a bit of food. But that's not true, the losses are the same as with SS it just gives you the chance to have a bit of food and feel more normal.

I chose not to do SS+ because even just having that little bit of food means that I want even more and it's a bit of a danger zone for me, so I avoid the temptation. But it might just be what you need to stop you picking.

Hope it helps xxx

week 6 and 7 were bad weeks for me too. My CDC says it is because people are starting to comment on our weight losses and we have lost a significant amount and feeling good about ourselves.

I have only lost 1lb over the last couple of weeks because of picking and not sticking to the eating plan. Is so hard to break the cycle, but it needs to be done. I have managed to (almost) and have had a fairly good week.

Come on you can do it chick

Charlie xx

Aah thanks to both of you for your encouragement.
I am glad you have confirmed that I am not cracking up and that more people suffer the same.
I am going to get the salad tomorrow at Pizza Hut then Friday straight back on. Should be weigh in Friday but I am on a course all day so will have to be next week, that might make have a loss though - if I go and I have put on I know I will want to jack it all in.
Thanks for listening, we are so far away from each other in location but all have the same goal.
Thanks again xx

slim i was juts the same in week 7. in fact i have not been the same since. maybe cos i'm down to the last stone? who knows!! its really hard and my advice is to stick it out or move up the plans. I have an ss+ day if i am hungry but try not to do this as I can never portion out my chicken well and end up eating more than i should! you will just have to get through this week and put it behind you. if you search the forum you will see that most people have a wobbly week 7!! good luck and keep posting.

oh, and dont beat yourself up about the works do, you have done amazing to get to this point and there will be more weeks to come.

Back