What's Howards Way?

Frumpster

Becoming Un-Frumpy!
Sorry if this is a stupid question, but I have just been browsing the forum and noticed that the VLCD forum says 'VLCD support, friendship and information. Howards Way and other very low calorie diets'....can anyone tell me what Howards Way is? (other than marina set 80's tv series :D )

Thanks

Frumpster.x.

Just another meal replacement programme. I saw someone using it on the Discovery Home and Health channel...which led me to the discovery health site and then here!!!

Not sure if anyone is doing it on here now though? Doesn't seem to be as popular as Cambridge, Ligherlife or Lipotrim.

xx

Thanks Coley

I wasn't sure if it was a 'method' of following cd, some diets give names to methods of following their plans. I think weight watchers have a method called the Wendie plan (something like that!), so I thought it might be the 'Howards Way' method of following cd :giggle:

Frumpster.x.

:rotflmao: :rotflmao: Frumpster

I wasn't sure if it was a 'method' of following cd, some diets give names to methods of following their plans. I think weight watchers have a method called the Wendie plan (something like that!), so I thought it might be the 'Howards Way' method of following cd :giggle:

Frumpster.x.

It's a method of drinking your shakes/soups whilst rocking gently from side to side - as if you were at sea, some people swear by it!!! ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)

Don't quote me on this, but I think it may be the same as lipotrim, or even the earlier name for LT. I'm sure dr howard is the dude who devised lipotrim?

I'm sure mini has the answer!!

It's a method of drinking your shakes/soups whilst rocking gently from side to side - as if you were at sea, some people swear by it!!! ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)

Is that whilst wearing big 80's shoulder pads and canvas deck shoes? Hmmmm, I think it just might work :D

Thanks for your replies everyone!!

Thanks for that Mrsgibson2b,

I'm not impressed :) Their website looks really amateur (not the be all and end all I know, but still should be semi-professional). You're right about the Lighterlife link. That's shocking, and again really unprofessional. They obviously aren't completely confident in their own product to slate another company in such a way.

Yes, I've just a quick look too, it certainly wouldn't entice me to want to do the diet.

They do howards way post too, which means that anyone could get it potentially if they wanted it enough because the counsellor isnt seeing them regularly.

That just explains it all, greed over safety! They are obviously more interested in the $ (should have been a pound sign, but got a new keyboard and don't know where it is :D ) than members health...shocking.

Back