What's Makes Minimins A Good Place For You To Be?

My little boyran off towards the road anc i was too unfit to catch him. He is ok but li need to get fit

Puddi this is inspiring! Go you! You can so do this and we are behind you 100% :) xxxx

Minimins helped me get to goal in 2013! No Meetings, just Minimins for Company and Advice! X

Hi , I have been reading this site /forums for a couple of weeks. My wife was thinking off becoming a Slimming World consultant and I found Miinimins while doing some research into it. It is great reading peoples stories, good and bad. I started following SW with my wife from November and I have gone from 17st 1 lbs to 15st 4lbs. I seldom feel hungry and if I do I eat something easy. I have always been "big" but felt comfortable. Now I have lost nearly two stone I feel so much better and look forward to being 13st something.

Hi , I have been reading this site /forums for a couple of weeks. My wife was thinking off becoming a Slimming World consultant and I found Miinimins while doing some research into it. It is great reading peoples stories, good and bad. I started following SW with my wife from November and I have gone from 17st 1 lbs to 15st 4lbs. I seldom feel hungry and if I do I eat something easy. I have always been "big" but felt comfortable. Now I have lost nearly two stone I feel so much better and look forward to being 13st something.

Well Done Dave, you've done fab! How much has your wife lost? X

Here are my top 5 reasons for liking it here: *People all know what you are going through *People like to help you and are motivational *People let you vent and are kind. They have all had their own pain and they understand so they don't judge *So many good tips, recipes and ideas *I can see my own progress and help others

What a brilliant 5 reasons, well done you x

I am just new but what I already like is that it gives info and support on ALL types of diets. I can read about weight loss clubs, food replacements, medication, exercise...the whole lot and this can help make the right choice for me.

:stickdance:Minimins rocks!!!!!!:stickdance:That's why I keep coming here :D. I mean, where else???:cool:

I've finally joined as I'm a huge googler of recipes and I always ended up getting advice from this forum - happy to have joined and look forward to learning more!

Em x

I think it's just nice to read other people's journeys and see their own amazing results. It's really inspiring :)

I've just joined and it sounds like I've come to the right place :) My diet mindset is all over the place at the moment - was doing well for a while with Slimming World and then seemed to lose the plot - have been bouncing back and forth between SW, Calorie counting, Skinny coffee, diet shakes and, sadly binge and purge sometimes. Am disappointed in myself and don't know how to get back on track................ any advice greatly appreciated xx

I'm sat browsing the site, as I usually do on an evening and just suddenly thought I would ask you guys this question.

For me, Minimins is a good place for me because-:

*Everyone is welcome.

* You can be at any stage of your weightloss journey-contemplating it, doing it, or have reached your goal.

* I can post about any issue and know that someone will reply pretty quickly.

* I know I amongst people who care about me, regardless of whether I have met them "in the flesh" or not.

* I know I will get sound and accurate information about any diet if I have a question. Someone will be qualified or know who to ask.

* I HAVE THE BEST LAUGHS, SMILES AND FUN.:D

What Makes Minimins a good place for you????
Great

Back