What's Makes Minimins A Good Place For You To Be?

Thank you again to everyone who has posted on this thread.:)

It really is so uplifting and reassuring to know that so many of us feel so passionate about our community.

When it can give us all of the things we are saying:D it does.....it truly is precious...

The support and kindness every has shown me is so touching and i think this site has been the one thing in my life that is helping me get back on track and eventually lose my weight.

Mini mins is the best forum I have ever come across.....there are so many fab people here willing and ready to support each other no matter wat is needed.....I never would have got this far on CD if I hadnt found this site...

I cant actually express properly wat it means to me!! All I know is that if I dont log on every day (at least once!!) I feel totally lost...it has helped me not just with my diet, but with so much other stuff as well...

Thanks Mini!!!

Mini mins is the best forum I have ever come across.....there are so many fab people here willing and ready to support each other no matter wat is needed.....I never would have got this far on CD if I hadnt found this site...

I cant actually express properly wat it means to me!! All I know is that if I dont log on every day (at least once!!) I feel totally lost...it has helped me not just with my diet, but with so much other stuff as well...

Thanks Mini!!!

This is a really touching and honest post Kazz.....thank you for sharing how you feel.

Lacey....:D

How did I miss this thread, just having a browse and i found it.

I cant really put in to words what this site means to me. I am very very lucky in the fact I have a lot of support from those close to me in the real world, and i know that for that I am grateful, however.........
Minimins is something i will be eternally grateful for, I stumbled across this site back in July when it was 2 or 3 days old or so, I was 2 days into CD and I felt like I had stumbled accross a safe place, a home and a haven. I have never ever had so much support, so many laughs and many tears, both of joy and sometimes a little sadness.
There are many on here who i feel are my friends, who I look out for and who look out for me, and that number is increasing daily.
I am 110% sure that without this site I would not be 4lbs off my goal weight.

I would have gone literally mad without you guys, I come on here when Im happy and sad, when im mad, and when Ive been bad, and throughout the whole lot I have never been judged. I am accepted for me, the nutter girl who decided that the mad mad world of VLCD was the only option, and went for it, but.......... the support I have had from here means that I am very nearly where I want to be for the first time in my adult life.

Now, 17 weeks on, I owe so much to minimins, and I am here for anyone, absolutly anyone, who needs it, just like everyone has been here for me x

Phoof, I got carried away then, guess you's all know that I love this site

One of the hardest things about weightloss is that it can seem like a very lonely process.

You won't ever feel that way here.

Luv CC xx xx xx

Thanks Curvy....x

How did I miss this thread, just having a browse and i found it.

I cant really put in to words what this site means to me. I am very very lucky in the fact I have a lot of support from those close to me in the real world, and i know that for that I am grateful, however.........
Minimins is something i will be eternally grateful for, I stumbled across this site back in July when it was 2 or 3 days old or so, I was 2 days into CD and I felt like I had stumbled accross a safe place, a home and a haven. I have never ever had so much support, so many laughs and many tears, both of joy and sometimes a little sadness.
There are many on here who i feel are my friends, who I look out for and who look out for me, and that number is increasing daily.
I am 110% sure that without this site I would not be 4lbs off my goal weight.

I would have gone literally mad without you guys, I come on here when Im happy and sad, when im mad, and when Ive been bad, and throughout the whole lot I have never been judged. I am accepted for me, the nutter girl who decided that the mad mad world of VLCD was the only option, and went for it, but.......... the support I have had from here means that I am very nearly where I want to be for the first time in my adult life.

Now, 17 weeks on, I owe so much to minimins, and I am here for anyone, absolutly anyone, who needs it, just like everyone has been here for me x

Phoof, I got carried away then, guess you's all know that I love this site

Glad you found this thread Vicky...:D ..thanks for such a personal and touching post.

So many of us have said similar things and really feel our community helps us all to push on through and make the life changing decisions that we so dearly want.

Lacey..x

Evening everyone:D

I am intentionally "bumping up" this particular thread tonight in the hope it will give us all (new members and old), some balance and calm back on our very special and unique website.

No one has asked me to do this, it is off my own back. Call me an "oil pourer on troubled waters" if you like, or even a "tree-hugging" Social Worker, but I think it's good to go back and read how everyone on this thread, feels about Minimins and the positive things they get from it.

Most Sincerely, as always,

Lacey.....:)

:D :D :D

and some more smiles for everyone....:D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Thanks for that, Lacey - and I echo everything Vicky has already said about this being such a special place.

Let's all treasure it - and each other - and keep it that way shall we? :)

Love to all

Thanks for that, Lacey - and I echo everything Vicky has already said about this being such a special place.

Let's all treasure it - and each other - and keep it that way shall we? :)

Love to all

Thank you for your post and wise words Sharon, my dear friend. :D :D :D

Morning Everyone:D

I thought I would bump up this thread for all our newer members to see and comment on if they want to.:)

It's good to read how a lot of us feel about the support, friendship and fun we have here on Minimins, especially with the festive season just around the corner.:D :D :D

Lacey:)

It's also a great place to be cos it's full of WINNERS!!!!!!!!!!!

YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That's spooky I just clicked on this to put something really similar Isobel!

Minimins just makes you feel just a little bit special!

Dizzy x

Back