What's Makes Minimins A Good Place For You To Be?

I just found this site last week and love it - so many inspirational stories and we all have the same goal. What a fab support - espec when people are so supportive of each other.

In the moments of temptation to eat the best thing to do is log on!

looking forward to keeping in touch and being supporter and supportee (if there's such a word!):D

I just found this site last week and love it - so many inspirational stories and we all have the same goal. What a fab support - espec when people are so supportive of each other.

In the moments of temptation to eat the best thing to do is log on!

looking forward to keeping in touch and being supporter and supportee (if there's such a word!):D

Hi Sal and lovely to meet you :D

I can't agree more with you said about logging on here when you feel tempted to eat. Boy is that true:)

I hope we see a lot more of each other and thank you again for posting such great thoughts.

Lacey xx:D

Last edited:
Another reason why Minimins is such a good place to be.....

* Because no matter how long I may have to AWOL for.......there is ALWAYS a friendly supportive post to me, within minutes of being back :D :D :D

SIMPLY THE BEST....:)

hey

i havent even started the cd yet, but am looking 4wad to strating mainly cos i have seen the amount of support on here, which i feel is gonna make things 10 times easier for me, am glad to be part of minis too

xxx

Hi Stacey. The successes on here show how much CD works when followed properly and coming on the site will give you all the support and encouragement you will need. It is worth keeping your own diary and posting on it every day. When are you thinking of starting?
Irene xx

I love this place as I don't feel so alone on my long weight loss journey. It is so good to chat with people who will never judge me unfairly because of my size.

thanks guys!

Another reason why Minimins is such a good place to be.....

* Because no matter how long I may have to AWOL for.......there is ALWAYS a friendly supportive post to me, within minutes of being back :D :D :D

SIMPLY THE BEST....:)

....and I'm quoting myself again tonight as my experience has been just the same when I logged on earlier :D

What makes Minimins a good place for you????? :)

? :D

....and I'm quoting myself again tonight as my experience has been just the same when I logged on earlier :D

What makes Minimins a good place for you????? :)

You know you're ALWAYS welcome in here Lacey because you're so lovely!:D :D

This is a very good place to be at anytime of the day or night!!..lol

Where else can you find out anything you want know about weight loss, be inspired by amazing pictures from members and ask anything you want to know about how they did it?

Added to that, you can laugh, cry, moan, spend all night in the arcade and still always find a friend online as the sun is rising......:D

To any member, new or old who hasn't read this thread from the beginning, I would recommend that you do :D Not because I originally started the thread but because of the posts on here and the honesty of members.

I've just done it and when you see who has posted and how they feel, it's inspiring and restorative.

Grab some time to yourself and have a read. I guarantee you'll feel the benefit!!

:)

Very true Lacey. I have been away for a week and what is the first thing I did when I got back into the house. Yes have been on Minimins ever since. Not even unpacked
Irene xx

Very true Lacey. I have been away for a week and what is the first thing I did when I got back into the house. Yes have been on Minimins ever since. Not even unpacked
Irene xx

Bless you Irene. Hope you had a fab holiday darling. Can't wait to see you again and thank you for posting..xxx

This is a very good place to be at anytime of the day or night!!..lol

Where else can you find out anything you want know about weight loss, be inspired by amazing pictures from members and ask anything you want to know about how they did it?

Added to that, you can laugh, cry, moan, spend all night in the arcade and still always find a friend online as the sun is rising......:D

I was just going to say that too Lacey! Great minds think alike eh?:D;)

Minimins is a great place to be.

Whenever I need support from Minimins I know I'll get it. Whenever I need a kick up the @rse I know I'll get it.
Whenever I need a virtual shoulder to cry on I know I'll get it.
Whenever I need straight talking I know I'll get it.
Whenever I need a hug I know I'll get it.
Whenever I need a friend I know I'll find one here, even though I've never met any of them, they're closer to me than some of my family.

I was just going to say that too Lacey! Great minds think alike eh?:D;)

Minimins is a great place to be.

Whenever I need support from Minimins I know I'll get it. Whenever I need a kick up the @rse I know I'll get it.
Whenever I need a virtual shoulder to cry on I know I'll get it.
Whenever I need straight talking I know I'll get it.
Whenever I need a hug I know I'll get it.
Whenever I need a friend I know I'll find one here, even though I've never met any of them, they're closer to me than some of my family.

Carol :)

I always love your honesty and tonight is no different!! Can't wait to meet you in person. :D:D:D

I wanted to bump up this thread as we have so many new members and it would be great to hear what makes Minimins great for them? :D:D:D

Also, for all of us to read, post and enjoy each others experiences in our unique and growing community.

What makes Minimins a great place for you?

Lacey :)

:D:D:D

Back